Why is German economy so weak and inefficient?

Why is German economy so weak and inefficient?

Attached: IMG_20220709_032341_629.jpg (540x1280, 78.11K)

They waste too much money on Arab and Ukrainian rapugees.

stop being mean i thought we are frens

Attached: 1634071749803.jpg (1024x768, 85.64K)

germany is retarded worker drones, they can't plan for shit

Chill. They can live in the pods and eat the bugs. It's not a big thing. Don't be racist against germans. They are people like you and I will larger foreheads.

my forehead is normalyß´´

Because US oil lobbyists are fucking energy research, so energy technologies are way behind. Especially pv's with thin film and perovskite solar cells.

The USA spends 40 billion on "energy" a year, but 35 billion of that goes towards maintaining our nukes. The other 5 billion goes towards research, and who knows how much of that is researching renewables and progressing technology.

Attached: chocopepe.jpg (1024x608, 36.32K)

you thought wrong

Real enemies of Germany are Jewmerikkka, Israel, Jewkraine and Poland. Germany should stop listening to their orders.

All solar cells and wind turbines are made in China anyway

Germany should stop to exist.
Really sad we allowed them to illegally annex Eastern Germany.

>Poland
But who's going to clean Germany's toilets?

Attached: 1647561347719.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)

Letting Ukraine and Belarus become independent was much a dumber step.

be grateful the americans saved you from extermination. withouth them russia would be gone and eastern europe would be at eternal peace.

yes it's really sad that East Germany is part of a rich country and not Putin's heroin-riddled empire

I'm grateful to Americans but I hate eurofags.

If Hitler had won, there wouldn't be Eastern Europe, you Dagestan pig.

It's really sad germans physically exist.

It's been run by whitoids, they need more jews.

because they are scared of splitting atoms

>allowed
>we let them
Your retarded empire collapsed, there is nothing you could do about it

Just nationalize it

God I miss the old gov compared to the new. I hate boomers and the dogshit demographics here so much, if more boomers would use twitter this cunt would look different.

Attached: 39EDC146-8734-4887-BA5F-30A61022C3C7.jpg (978x559, 606.6K)

Is it possible for German to open new nuclear power plant?

>shitposting on Any Forums while his country is getting rolled in Ukraine

It's easier and faster and cheaper to just reopen coal until long termind are set up or they go renewable mostly. They are pushing f
To rebuild their power grid now which will allow them to do renewables. But short term just retire the coal plants and be ready to adapt them to burn German coal which is fast. Nuclear is preferable but years out.