What exactly wrong with Europe having more Muslims?

As someone who is religious that is living in America, I would rather Europe be islamized than become a continent full of atheists.

Muslims believe in God, they don't worship a man as God, they don't say God is three people, they don't drink alcohol, and do not gamble.

The Muslims are more moral people than the Christians as seen by the tenets of their religion. They please God much more so than the Christians do.

If God sees fit to hand over the land of the Christians to Muslim hands - that is the right of God!

God often displaces evil nations and replace them with a people who are more pious in his eyes.

he saw how the europeans were apostatizing and forgetting to fear God and so he decided to replace them with believers who feared his words.

Attached: islam in europe.png (1040x1780, 219.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baetylus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up fat

I just wanna make cash and shag fat girls that's all I want.
And wear nice suits innit.

Based

There is nothing wrong with it, eurochuds just can't accept the superiority and victory of a better religion over their own godless one.

Kosovo and Bosnia send their regards

>they don't worship a man as God
>

Christians worship jesus as a god, which contradicts everything that prophets like abraham stood for - muslims do not worship any man as their god which means they fulfill the abrahamic promise better than christians do.

Europe has never been full of atheism, we subscribe to paganism which was our original religon. Christianity is literally pagan sun worship.

atheism only exist in usa.
herr you are either normal (non-religious or hiding it because its your own personal belief) or a fucking weirdo freak (religious and/or has to push it on others) most are obviously just normal. why do you have such a need to be non-normal?

The Lord chooses to give land to people and he can also choose to take land away from a people if they do not obey his words and commandments.

Europeans force us to believe that people who crash a truck into pedestrians are somehow more dangerous than those who kill millions of kids in gas chambers for no reason.

Attached: 1 x66zi6m4kKNlJ_2wqpjSTw.png (1200x734, 702.41K)

but heckin freedom n shieet
dont forget 9/11 24/7

Islam is a symptom of MENA low IQs. The effects of islam have been catastrophic for france bringing in massive social and cultural decay and that's Why people are against it

do you truly fear god in your heart though? do you keep his commandments that he has given towards all the descendants of noah?

if you do not obey the covenant god made with adam and noah - you have no right to the land which the lord gave you. land is the right of god to keep and to give away.

You Muslims do not only worship Muhammad as a God by imitating everything he ever did, you also pray to the black stone, which is an idol of your non-Abrahamic pagan god, Allah. Arabs have worshipped rocks for millennia, btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baetylus

It's not that bad as man, I'd be more scared if I was a woman.

When you type Muhammad (PUBG) type PUBG next to his name out of respect Kaffir

Idolatry is only forbidden to the descendants of Abraham - I don't care if you worship idols or not. You can worship whatever you like, as long as you put God above everything else and obey the covenant that Noah made with God.

The Twin Towers say "hi"

fpbp

>do you truly fear god in your heart though?
lol no. didnt you understand a single word i wrote?

Even a Hindoo or Buddhists would be considered more righteous than an atheist. As long as they keep the commands that God gave to Noah - to not kill, steal, lie, commit adultery, sexual immorality, perjure, and eat flesh torn from a living mammal.

The Europeans however are constantly committing immorality - they do not believe in the sanctity of marriage and have pre-marital sex as whores do.

It is because of these things that God will cast them away and replace them with a more pious people.

You are wrong. The Mohammedans and the Jews are Moloch worshipping Satanists and they are no better than atheists.
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man may come to the Father but through HIM!!!
>b-b-but islam le based redpill
No they are evil and wrong.
This is the problem when you start looking at religion for "pragmatic" reasons and not as metaphysical and spiritual truth. You are no better than the stupid atheists.

Attached: 1656099282794.jpg (1080x976, 291.71K)

It would be better by God for Europe to become Muslim than for Europe to become Atheist.

If you disagree with that, you are not a true believer of God - but rather worship flesh and material things over God.

Lmao shut the fuck up, Buddhists like atheist more than you egotard abrahamachuds.

The only righteous are those who believe in a higher Power - which is God.

The Europeans don't fear God and don't believe in a higher Power, they do whatever they like and whatever pleases them, without fearing the Lord.

They boast of their immorality too! So God will replace you with a holier people.

The Moslems do not worship the true God. They deny the divinity of Jesus Christ. They deny the Holy Trinity. They are a satanic and vile religion.
I don't want to hear one more word about le based islam. You people have been pushing this meme for years. It is total nonsense and lies. Mohammad was a false prophet.
Religion for the sake of "pragmatic" reasons is worthless. Only Jesus Christ is the Truth.

Attached: 1654106761151.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

Antichrist false prophet.
Fake self-righteousness.
You are as bad as the foolish atheists.

>this sandnig was totally full of shit
>but this other sandnig wasn't!!!
snip snip goes the foreskin

The Torah explains that God does not appear as anything in heaven and on earth.

Nothing in what the God of Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob preached stated he will become a human.

God is god of gods and lord of lords - he is not a human!

I get it you're trolling, but if you or anyone else genuinely believes that the average near-east Muslim behaves better and more moral than the average european, you've got more than just a few loose screws

"“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

3You shall have no other gods before Me.a

4You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6but showing loving devotion to a thousand generationsb of those who love Me and keep My commandments."

- Exodus 20:2

Lord Of The Rings clearly did not say that and you cannot disagree with it since its written in a book.

Begone judaizer! Your lies will not work on me.

Attached: 1654192423046.jpg (194x259, 12.41K)

I see frequently Europeans getting drunk, while rarely see Muslims.

The Torah teaches that drunkenness is a sin.

"Drunkenness is a terrible sin, since it is likely to bring one to commit indecent acts and other sins." - BET YOSEPH IN THE SHULCHAN ARUCH

I think islam has the best guidelines for life and morality out of any religion but I just can't believe in God no matter how much I try so it feels pointless. Also I'm not brown so if I convert no one will even take me seriously

it is written by King Solomon:

"Who has wounds without cause? Who has bloodshot eyes? Those who sit late over wine, those who come to search for mixed wine. Do not look at wine when it is red; when he puts his eye on the cup, it goes smoothly. Ultimately, it will bite like a serpent, and sting like a viper. Your eyes will see strange women, and your heart will speak confusedly." - Proverbs 23:29-33

Islam is trash and filth.

Attached: orthodox.png (754x909, 520.11K)

and why did God grant victory of the Muslims in Kosovo? It was the will of God that Constantinople be turned to Istanbul and that Kosovo be turned independent.

Jay Dyer (an Orthodox Christian) has debated several Muslims and he absolutely destroyed every one of their stupid arguments.

Attached: Jay-Dyer.png (400x400, 146.39K)

>Le heckin alcohol
Unlike you weirdos we can drink responsibly without getting shitfaced
Also, im pretty sure one of your religious books also tells people not to rape, steal, beat, or kill people, and you can see for yourself how well your "virtuous Muslims" perform there compared to europeans