Why do pajeetas in the West become like that?

Why do pajeetas in the West become like that?

Attached: IMG_20220705_121119.jpg (1564x1564, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@niiilaniii/video/7116037376060771586?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well presumably since her tits look fake, probably she saw some kind of plastic surgeon.

before and after BLC

they were always like that, it's only centuries of forcing it down their throats did it work to put them in line

anyways, what concerns me more is that day by day arranged marriage is looking less like an opportunity for incels and more like a whore rehabilitation program in India and in diaspora for Indian women. Woman fools out in her 20s and by late 20s she's ready to get married, deletes her insta, OnlyFans etc and puts up a saree and sindoor and officially becomes trad™.

Big laotian cock?

who cares everyone in the world is going to be like this eventually, then things will go back in the other direction, and so on.

Do you think the internet is one of the reasons for that too?

poos in shambles their mommies can’t give them a wife

Latino

Seems like you should enforce a no hymen no diamond policy.

Attached: __amane_kanata_hololive_drawn_by_chiyonekoko__sample-0b896d126b3780a060a4dece542873f0.jpg (850x1256, 232.28K)

why do Sinhalese girls love BWC so much?

Attached: 1657227073610.webm (576x1024, 2.91M)

Is she from Goa?

No. Its not internet. Although it's a driver.
Pajeet society was always like that actually. Pajeets in villages fuck in sugarcane fields. It was only the Brahmin class that enforced strict diktats on infidelity and premarital sex on the plebs. Today, it's mostly middle class Indians who are prudish. Rural Indian women have had a train ran on them by the time they're 21. And it's not just humans who they fuck. I can tell you countless cases I worked on as a district hospital intern where we got cases of a woman getting bitten by her pet dog, or injuring her vaggy while playing with her horse...when I inquired "how did the horse penis go inside you while just playing...?" she just started smiling red-faced. Rural pajeetas are fd up.

Btw these women don't have access to internet, many of them aren't even literate ffs.

Now that Brahmin class is gone, since Brahmins no longer control villages or any administrative body for that matter. The fate of India was sealed on 26th January 1950 when India officially cancelled the Brahmins and adapted a SJW constitution

New Zealand

tiktok.com/@niiilaniii/video/7116037376060771586?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

Attached: 1657213452141.png (991x1557, 1.66M)

I wonder why Goa is a so famous beach

Women fucking horses and dogs is an indo European tradition tho

I dunno about horse fucking in west, dog fucking is common. But in rural India it's VERY common. Women don't have access to dildos many use horse dick to pleasure themselves. And I know this because many get injured by the horse. Horse dicks are massive and it basically rips their pussy apart when the horse gets too excited causing serious injury.

bro what the fuck am i reading. I thought Asvamedha was a meme

what the fuck

Attached: pepe glasses.png (483x470, 183.71K)

It boggled my mind too. I was unable to comprehend it for a few minutes when a 21 year old presented to the ER of the district hospital I worked at. None of us doctors could understand her because she was in extreme pain, and looking at the state of her private parts we thought this was another gruesome rape case or some shit like that so we took semen samples from her privates. It came out as horse semen. I was like what the fuck but the lady nurse with me said "oh it's another one of those women lmao". Eventually after a few hours in OT the woman came out fine and I asked her questions.

Have you ever heard about Mr. Hands? A gay guy got assfucked to death by a horse and it's the only reason the freaks in Washington state can't fuck animals anymore.

I knew haplo had changed his name kek