Including the exclaves(Alaska and Hawaii) America is bigger than the entirety of Europe

>Including the exclaves(Alaska and Hawaii) America is bigger than the entirety of Europe

How do they cope?

Attached: 6DE201FC-01A5-4E09-A140-011F22E863C0.jpg (640x581, 56.41K)

excluding the exclaves brazil is bigger than america

it's not about the size it's how you use it

>How do they cope
By wasting tax money seething about us apparently

europe is collapsing

Even uusimaa is enough, rest of the world country could be nuked all i care

Like your dragon

Is the extra room the reason Americans are so fat?

It isn't, Europe ends at the Urals.

>How do they cope?
not being a fatlard obese

new world big
old world small

damn i sure wish we had more useless desert and swampland that takes an entire week to traverse

Don't see how it affects me.

And yet there are European countries one tenth of the size of the USA which have many times the impact on the world.

Attached: 1346783193796.png (510x546, 12.76K)

Wow. And Africa is vastly larger than the USA so I suppose Africa is far more impressive and important.

Attached: 1337461092061.jpg (1474x970, 154.48K)

I hate the US as much as the next person, but this is a cope.

so what

Greece - literally the father of western civilization
Italy - Roman Empire and the Renaissance
Britain, France, Germany - the Enlightenment, countless scientific, philosophical, political and artistic advances, the Industrial Revolution, world trade empires, the English language as lingua franca, the Pax Britannica. America is just an offshoot of all that.

Historically? Sure, by virtue of having been around longer. But Europe's relevancy has declined rapidly over the last 80 years. Meanwhile the US is the global hegemon, with only our economic dominance being challenged by China.

fuck you

>we're more influential because of shit that happened hundreds of years ago, look at muh old buildings and paintings of dead people

Nobody cares, you are an American client state nowadays.

This is the paradise? And they say, I suffer in Africa

Attached: images - 2022-03-18T172648.126.jpg (452x678, 32.55K)

Your scientific advances are largely down to brain-drain from the rest of the world. And that was made possible because you Jewed Europe (and especially the UK) in two world wars and re-wrote the rules to favour the US in all things - the Bretton-Woods agreements, the petrodollar etc. Churchill sold you the family silver in exchange for antique destroyers and a credit line at ruinous interest. I spit on his grave.

Brazil is more extense than the USA, if you exclude Alaska and Hawaii

USA is barelly more extense than Brazil, 9 vs 8 millions of km2 of lands in America

dont care.
a drive from one place in my cunt to another is still longer than most americans will ever travel in their life and its normal business here.

Europe is bigger than the US, retard

You are a disgusting by-blow of Europe which basically won the lottery through two world wars. Vulgar and repellant beyond belief, soon to vanish down the plughole of history. The shortest world hegemon in history despite having cheat-codes. You are also a cultural Chernobyl, spreading lowest-common-denominator entertainment and faggot and Jew degeneracy through the world. Fuck you all.

Attached: 1525759148342.jpg (720x416, 41.34K)

>Europe chimps out and destroys itself twice in the span of 30 years
>America has to come bail you out both times
>The world realizes you are a joke and the most talented immigrants come to America instead
"REEEEE FUCKING AMERIKIKES JEWED US"

Crying about it won't bring back your empire, nigel. Be careful not to bite the hand that feeds you.

Based

Attached: photo_2022-06-27_03-31-45.jpg (554x401, 42.76K)

Africa isn’t one country

Eurobeans was so poors before Marshall Gibs, that Spain flooded latino nations lie Guatemala, México and Argentina with blacksmithers that throw trees, because of the ausence of Jobs, lol...

Come back when you can win a war on your own, Jamal Gonzalez O'Shekelstein.

Attached: 1655522004051.jpg (720x720, 43.77K)

Just abandon the dollar you useless yuroniggers and watch the American empire collapse. They tax the entire world by printing dollars.