Are you exited about your country improving technologically?

are you exited about your country improving technologically?

Attached: 1654314294496.png (684x772, 437.68K)

not at all

Go to sleep my guy

state sponsered death is some scary shit, this is the next natural step after abortion

Yes

Obviously not. People have this delusional idea that technology will be used to make life better for the people, when in reality governments and corporations will use it to take away more and more of your freedom and impose more and more obligations on them. It's over.

wtf is wrong with reddit? are these bots?

>kill foreigners for big money
Are we jews of Europe?

It's already a thing here, medically assisted death first started out for only people that are terminally ill, near death, and in pain. It recently got expanded to the mentally ill despite protests against it by pro MAID groups and other mental health advocates, so now if you get diagnosed with depression there is almost nothing stopping you from getting the government to pay to kill you. Did I mention that we're about to be in a multi decade long economic depression because of the greed from our politicians?

always have been

Yes, you must know that.

no

You know who would really appreciate flying cars don't you?

Attached: 1657054352563.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

The owners of these suïcide capsules should be hung on towns square. Bunch of satanistic kikes

She always wanted to die in a knockoff iphone.

>Eugenics is heckin based and redpilled
>NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO IT TO YOURSELF THAT'S SATANIC AND JEWISH
which is it

Attached: pep.png (843x753, 544.61K)

Attached: 1645773540499.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

look at her go
wish that was me

>It recently got expanded to the mentally ill despite protests
>so now if you get diagnosed with depression there is almost nothing stopping you from getting the government to pay to kill you.
So trannies are no longer on suicide watch but on a suicide waiting list?

You still have to request it yourself and trannies get way too much free shit and attention to kill themselves

>the mentally ill
aren't you supposed to pass a psyche evaluation to be allowed to do it? what if the crazy person doesn't know what he actually wants? seems fucked up

god i wish that were me

Why people want some stupid idea such as flying cars to happen?
Don't they know that airplanes and helicopters exist?

With the economic depression you've mentioned I expect the gibs to start drying up.

it will just make people with short term problems have an easy way to off themselves, theres no one to kill these evil people who are trying to ruin society if the victims off themselves because of their first misfortune.
if you see no way but suicide you will do anything to die, buy a rowboat and go into the middle of the ocean in a storm and wait for the boat to flip.

Eugenics is based but in practice its impossible because you can't really trust humans or human made machines to make unbiased decisions.

you need someone to be the following to make truly unbiased decisions on who does and doesn't deserve to die:
a) intelligent and rational
b) not human