If they dislike the French so much

Why do they keep coming to France en masse ?

Attached: 334.png (646x927, 57.35K)

ils aiment la bite française

because they're desert plunderers, they're here to steal rape and murder it's in their blood

in fact I'm pretty sure one important islamic thinker described the history of civilization as nomadic tribes getting comfortable and sedentary only to be pillaged by newly arrived nomadic tribes, rinse and repeat

Post algerian femboys 2D

Free real estate

A fucking Algerian(my neighbor) is a French dog, when I met him today he told me to speak in french, when I told him if I ever speak a foreign language it would be English he lost his shit, and told me that the English are assholes and ruined a lot of countries like India meanwhile France built and made this and that for Algeria.
I thought we kicked out all the Harkis and Settlers but I guess I was wrong.

Revenge for your colonial genocide and jihad.

why doesn't he fuck off to France and be with his people

Sexo.
He's obviously a tsundere.

I wanted to tell him "France is no longer France" but he was too delusional for me to bother with.

parlez français, bête

Top kek

Wallah these fucking settler bitches good luck we rob them here.

Sex!

il n'était pas un vrais français mais probablement un algérien ouiboo
t. harkis

*vrai

This. I got a free house and 2500 euros a month when i got here. Otherwise in wouldnt live in this kuffar shithole.

based neighbor

100% kabyle bvll. Cope.

les kabyles sont des coucous. tout le monde sait ça

What the hell are you doing a worse shithole than Algeria?

sex with algerians cuties.

mais le méxique est meilleur que l'algérie ???

Attached: mexicanpepe.jpg (250x250, 29.17K)

We plunder them, steal their welfare, and steal their belongings. A goofy ass French cuckboy takes 1 wrong turn during a night out in Paris and a Berber BVLL immediately takes out a knife and takes everything from his pocket.

*mexique

Big
French
Cock

Attached: bfc.jpg (1500x1500, 343.98K)

You retards taught them french when you colonized them. That means you are the only eu country they know the language of. Nice job

Expand Arab land

Problem ?

Attached: 1652719925207.png (758x631, 238.16K)