So apparently we can post VP9 webms now?

So apparently we can post VP9 webms now?

Any Forums new and improved WEBMs thread?

Attached: Sanna Marin (@sannamarin) • Instagram photos and videos.webm (720x900, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-webp-as-png-or-jpeg/
argorar.github.io/WebMConverter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when are they going to allow webp?
search engines are infested with them and I want to be able to dump links into the file bar again

Is there a tangible difference between older and newer versions?

It's a lot easier to get good quality without having big filesizes.

Hopefully never. One must resist the google behemoth. Just use DDG image search since it works just as well but actually links jpg files.

what is a country leader doing by filming herself randomly on insta like a fucking 15yo ?

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-webp-as-png-or-jpeg/

I'm a techno retard. Whats that and how is it better?

hate this marketed roastie

Won't complain tbqh.

argorar.github.io/WebMConverter/

Before Any Forums only allowed VP8 encoding for webms which was trash, now we can use VP9 which is a lot better. It's almost a big a jump as the .gif to .webm jump was.

Attached: Sanna5.jpg (640x800, 74.74K)

thanks

>make ffmpeg wrapper tailored to my needs years ago
>it supports VP9 via the GUI despite Any Forums not allowing it back then
For once I'm proud of my past self for forward thinking, at least I'm not gonna have to dig up the source code to rewrite the damn thing.

Attached: 1645806345602.webm (1300x1078, 532.15K)

Care to share, amigo(or whatever the Portuguese word is)?

BUILT

test

Attached: ff16822acf0fd5c4b97eb30bb046870d.webm (576x1024, 2.67M)

QUALITY

why did it take moot so long

Who is moot?

There are plenty of ffmpeg wrappers out there, and like I said I don't have the source easily available on me, so you would be running an exe from some random user, which might as well be a virus.
The main reason I decided to write my own wrapper was because (at the time at least) not a single webm converter supported trim previews and trim adjustment down to the frame, I also added video previews and an easy crop feature that most wrappers didn't bother to implement back then. But again, this was years ago, I don't know what's the state of webm converters these days, they are probably a lot better than they were in 2016. Just ask or for wrapper/converters.

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x720, 822.72K)

Unlimited file limit and sounds on others boards when?

webp is pissing me the fuck off too

guy who runs 4chin