Do they like their country?

Do they like their country?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.17K)

I can't take them seriously

they will fiercely defend it online

less educated = more nationalistic

It seems they don't. The Indian posters here seem to downplay their own progress and improvement more than anyone else I've seen. You have some faggots from Mexico or Bosnia unironically bragging about their shitholes as if they are first world, while you have Indians claiming that India is ready to collapse and they are begging to be nuked.

where?

So Indians are the most educated then

>where?
here. you haven't made it on Any Forums if an indian hasn't called your country/ethnicity subhuman.

the ones on this board that speak English? yes I would say they are more educated than the majority.

>if an indian hasn't called your country/ethnicity subhuman.
I never see Indians do that, unless its banter. Like I said, it's usually Mexicans and some others who are unironically hostile and racist while being hyper nationalistic. Indians go at each other in the Indian general threads tho

>I never see Indians do that
t. hasn't made it

Please stop making threads about India.
कृपा करके भारत के बारे में थ्रेड्स बनाना बंद कीजिए।
Por favor dejad de hacer hilos sobre la India.

You're one to talk. Half of the british "people" here are obsessed with the top 0.0001% of british elites in the 1800's who invented this or that, or had control over some province in Africa. You faggots claim the achievements of aristocrats as your own, all the time, and think of yourselves as the good guys. That's far worse than even the most retarded BJP nationalist stuff I've seen on here

they were the good guys, comparatively speaking

>genocided dozens if not hundreds of ethnic groups with no justification
>practiced backstabbing and disingenuous diplomacy by default, very rarely honest
>created indirect rule in the modern era, but acts as if they ruled everything directly and without proxies
>ruined entire economies to boost their own
>lack of morality in most cases, selective empathy and many double standards
>tendency to cheat their way to the top and then cry when others use the same techniques later on
Not the good guys

OP seems to be a subhuman diaspoo

few hundred years of colonialism and now we have world peace, could be worse.

Attached: 1649188009924.png (740x1183, 1.18M)

No, i hate my country.

Most of the shithole posters like indians are from well off families. Probably middle or upper class. Lower classes are usually too dumb and retarded and happy to earn enough to eat and buy a cellphone to complain, they don't know any better. But I assume that since English is common in India, there might be some legit poor fags. In Mexico and all other non English speaking countries it's mostly true though.

When it comes down to thirdies, generally speaking, you can tell when one is underage just by looking at the way they speak about the country. Whinny tone posts, "get me out of here", are still in highschool. Older more mature posters have came to terms with the fact that they'll never make it out (and become alcoholic or something alike) or are too busy working on making it out to complain.

I hate everyone.

YEAH
THEIR FOOD BEST

>I never see Indians do that
just now lol

Only if they stay in it.

1.5B people, some like it some don't. But generally speaking, most people would leave this country if given the opportunity to settle in a white country abroad. Despite having made astounding progress like said, the reality is that an average Indian's life is very bad. Rampant corruption, overpopulation, reservation in jobs and universities etc even if someone wants to do something good for their country there will be thousand others who will stop him from doing so.
Don't worry, muttland is on their way to becoming like us .
>Inbred br*t
>Getting replaced by inbred p*kis
Yup it's subhuman time.

I will never stop finding funny how we banter in English, it's so unique

Attached: images(4).jpg (225x225, 7.25K)