Which are the languages of the future?

I'm just curious. I've heard Mandarin and Hindi will be most spoken, but I can hardly imagine many foreigners will be speaking those languages. They'll communicate in English.
I'm just curious, based on political trends, which languages will have the most power in the future. Give me your best bet.

Attached: file.png (1832x1404, 1.68M)

ENGLISH
SPANISH
CHINESE
nothing else

English, French and Spanish. French because francophone African countries are becoming increasingly more relevant.

Pretty much this

Basically this, along with Portuguese to a lesser extent. Hindi will never be internationally relevant because India uses English as an official language. Some people think French will be important because of Africa, but many Francophone African countries are switching to English.

English only

French, the drc will have the highest number of french speaking people in the future

Telugu is the fastest growing language in the US right now. In the long term this might be more spoken in America but idk

English is the only relevant language
Spanish is only in Latin America and their birth rates are already on the decline
Africans hate the French because of their colonialist demeanor and are switching to English.
Also English has reached critical mass at this point, it is so big that no other language has a chance to come close. Mandarin and Hindi would have strong population bases but they are concentrated on one area, India and Pakistan use English already and China is demographically shrinking

God please no.
>French, the drc will have the highest number of french speaking people in the future
I have some doubts about this, not because I think all French african countries are going to switch to English (although, they might), but because I think Africans have a tendancy to not be able to speak European languages consistently well. You will see "African French" devolve into some sort of creole, and all the money the French gov spent on spreading french will be for naught, because regular french speakers won't be able to understand Africans.

angloids seething at france again

English, Japanese, Italian

>Japanese, Italian
Wut
Et pourtant je te vois ici, en parlant anglais.

Just look at the languages with the most speakers and see which ones are growing and have economic relevance
Mandarin
Hindi
English
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Arabic

>but many Francophone African countries are switching to English.
the only one that switched is Rwanda. I don't think many others are considering it.

polish and french, screencap this

English will be the lingua franca (lol) but aside from that
Mandarin Chinese >>>>>> Hindi > Arabic = French

>God please no.
what's wrong with Telugu? It's a cool language with a very rich history dating back thousands of years. The literature written by Telugus probably surpasses that of all of Slavic and Scandinavians combined. Why don't they deserve a spot at the top?
>inb4 it sounds weird
too abd

Attached: Copper_plates_NMND-9.jpg (1920x2560, 1.4M)

To bude Slovjansky jezyk.

1. legko razumějemy
2. lěpo zvučeči
3. idi na huj

nie rozumiem lepo zvuceci

I'm one of maybe twenty people in my hamlet who have English as a maternal language. The rest are Denesuline.