What do you think about hebrew script?

what do you think about hebrew script?

Attached: istockphoto-1263422615-612x612.jpg (433x612, 33.58K)

They don't use vowels, i can't really get hoe do they tell apart similar words

script like any other, but a little gay because it is written from right to left

Soulless like the language itself

Arab is way more souless and sounds like some primitive bantu garbage though

Looks like the language of the orcs

Kino.
I like how they use it to write Yiddish despite it being a Germanic language.
It also looks cool on Israeli stuff because it reminds me of how unlikely Zionism seemed and thus how anything is possible.

what a poinless how they spent money reviving this shit when they could have just adopted english and have better international prospects

Soy

yes wasting millions of tax payer money on resurrecting a dead language is peak soy

always reminds me of nazi propaganda because they used this font for anything jewish

>spent money
you have no idea how hebrew was revived huh?

nice script, looks part Jomon

it looks cool
hebrew LANGUAGE, on the other hand, sounds hideous.

I like it, but I would never learn it unless I had a Jewish gf.

Peak sovl you meant.

Peak soy is becoming ireland 2
>bu-but muh taxes
Shut uo faggot, only poor goyim have that problems, isreal (and their US paypigs) can afford it

Austrians and mexicans are probably the worst flags on this board. the only question is whether austrians are worse than mexicans or vice versa

>hebrews can successfully keep a language and traditions going for thousands of years despite repression and genocide
It’s quite beautiful actually

Funny money runes haha

dont care for jews but it is kino that they brought it back for their language. same should be done for latin

Anyway
>tax payers
Are you retarded? Most jews knew how to speak hebrew for religious reasons and since both arab, nafri, sephardic and ashkenazi jews knew it it worked as a common language for all jews.

Looks like weird katakana sometimes. Also brings up the question why arabs never developed a block script.

>Most jews knew how to speak hebrew for religious reasons and since both arab, nafri, sephardic and ashkenazi jews knew it it worked as a common language for all jews.
no they didn't lol it was the same way latin was for roman catholics before vatican II sure my granddad attended latin mass every sunday for the first 20 years of his life and all he knows is like 3 words that the priest said

Mental retardation, christianity is the only abrahamic religion that does not enforces nor promotes the use of a lithurgical language unlike islam and judaism, mist jews knew hebrew themselves and often studied religious texts in hebrew.

Unlike christian church mass in the synagogue everyone reads together my guy, not just the rabbi

Plus in the yeshiva (old style jewish school) hebrew was taught since 1st grade.

That isn't the real Hebrew script. That's a Jewish derivation of Aramaic script.
Jews adopted Aramaic script when the Assyrian Empire held sway over Israel in the 1st millenium BC.
The ancient paleo-Hebrew script is pic related.

Attached: R.jpg (336x1226, 121.45K)