A huge amount of men here have sex with trannies and even femenine men but still consider themselves straight anyway...

A huge amount of men here have sex with trannies and even femenine men but still consider themselves straight anyway. Does it also happen in your country?

Attached: pepe_06.jpg (250x238, 7.92K)

Sneed

Feed

can someone explain to me why a brazilian tranny called sayuri mattar, is the girlfriend of a favela drug dealer, who's got women on the side also???

I wish men were like that here too. So hurtful when they panic and start questioning everything just from having sex with a guy.

Big booty brazilian shemales

why not

Trannies = women
Femenine men = women
>A huge amount of men here have sex with women and even women but still consider themselves straight anyway. Does it also happen in your country?

In California like, 100% but most other place no you are gay.

Being top = straight
Sucking feminine cock = straight
Being bottom = gay
Sucking masculine cock = gay

gay and straight are somewhat ambiguous in that its unclear if gay refers to a male that is sexually attracted to male characteristics or a male that is sexually attracted to other males.
a male attracted to another male which has a female appearance adheres to one of these definitions but not the other.

also these are definitions based on subjective attraction, not actions. you can be 100 heterosexual not attracted to males or male features but stick your dick in males. you can be 100% gay but have sex with women.

nothing gay about fucking femboys

Based and Romepilled
If you're the penetrator, it's not gay, in fact it's the manliest thing you can do

This. Brazil is the modern Rome.

Why are there so many Favela trannies in Brazil?

>A huge amount of men here have sex with trannies
here in south brazil*****************

Attached: 979828879857563408.jpg (583x435, 55.67K)

uhhh

Attached: grafico_lgbts_brasil.jpg (594x365, 23.63K)

Sulistas fascistas

i literally just passing bunch of dudes negotiating with a tranny prostie

Would it be gay if you fuck a trans man? A literal dude bit with a vagina?

There's nothing gayer