How is this called in your country

how is this called in your country

Attached: 1657029620223.webm (576x1024, 1.76M)

How do i get a chudosexual gf

HOW IS THIS FUCKING POSSIBLE
HOW

underagers

humanos

lol dude looks like me
I might have a chance after all

tfw no 10/10 underage gf

Attached: 1655299614099.jpg (527x487, 86.99K)

God women are obsessed with brown dudes to the point of dating literal chuds

I often saw relationships like this between minors in my school. It's possible when you're surrounded by horny schoolgirls.

women only care about personality, not looks

i think it's brazil

That girl looks similar to a half-American Korean girl who lives in my neighborhood. But she is only 10 years old.

>how is this called in your country
Ugly bastard fetish

what are you planning on doing?

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Attached: 566D2818-060F-48D5-B8CC-7AC5768452B8.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

Why are people so shocked ITT? If you're confident and has charisma, you can get hot girls even if you're chuddy and short.

You know... stuff...

My god... so women dating browns is not a globohomo conspiracy convincing every young adult huh...

>women

She is probably 14yo

too old

They're both brown you dumb goatfucker

How it actually works: This girl is underage and probably sees herself as fat, ugly and awkward like most young women. But, since she's obviously attractive and puberty will stop fucking up her soon, she will start attracting the attention of much better looking man. She would attract it even if she was way uglier, in fact. She may be currently sexually attracted to her current boyfriend, or not. This is uncertain but also irrelevant. She will notice that society puts much more value on men who look very different and, if she doesn't, her friends will tell her. In fact her friends will probably torpedo her with this nonstop. Since women are obsessed with social validation and she's insecure because she perceived herself as ugly when she was a teenager, she will soon find that her pussy is now dry before her bf because psychology is a key part of female sexuality. If she's a good person she will dump him gently and go ride the chad cock carousel before she becomes 30 and discovers that excessive promiscuity elevates her social rank only among other women but makes her unattractive to men. If she's a normal (bad) person she will do the same but will first cuck him and argue that she didn't want to hurt his feelings if she's caught.

the girl is clearly blue-eyed you blind ass turk

Attached: 16192 - arm glasses hair hand heart holding_object smile soyjak variant chudjak.png (392x499, 41.8K)

bacio or kiss in english

I will NOT use Ayi

its called BRAZIUUUUU PORRRAAAAA

i don't know for sure, but this webm is exuding brazil for some reason

Nothing. Just she is a resident of my apartment. Her father is a bald white American guy, though. His surname is literal McDonald. Lol Well, Ironically, He's a nice person. He is not loud or annoying. And I'm nine years older than his little daughter, so she's not close to me at all. Weirdly, My apartment is full of Foreign residents, By the way.

Attached: 1654535040819.png (2000x2000, 47.59K)

Pre-teenage girls love 20 something guys that are acquaintances of her family (so confirmed non-creeps in their view). But don't use this info for evil because old McDonald doesn't deserve that.

someone had a rich family
someone has a poor family

Good on him. We`re all gonna make it

Attached: 1636889157886.jpg (1280x934, 474.03K)

This, our white women love favelados for some reason

Favelados look like mid-high class basement incels but brown?

Well-Written, Amigo. All Girls are same. If you are a below-average-looking man and your girlfriend or wife has above-average looks, then either your annual income is above average or she has serious mental problems (some psychological dogma).

life fuel

How many times are browncell pedos gonna post this?

the tiktok account was deleted
the bullying was probably too heavy
kinda sad

I'm actually very sad to hear this because this will probably accelerate the process. Social media should be banned.