You can't suffer in America

You can't suffer in America

Attached: 1657245406885.webm (540x960, 3M)

did she offer her pussy to the BBC for black history month?

Chill bro, that looks like a middle school

sex arse

Zoomers are such posers

chuds seethe at this but this is what being american has always meant

And just then, the shooter entered.

>People ITT think this is one hundred percent serious and not a joke

you mean that's what being central american has always meant. imagine having ancestry that goes in 3 different directions, lmao. no wonder you faggots are always so pissed off.

none of those ancestors were cucks, unlike americans

Let's assume for the sake of argument that it's a joke.
What is supposed to be funny about negro worship?

I went to high school in the south and the school administration thought it would help organize us we had “houses” like Harry Potter:
>Osprey House
>Panther House
>Gator House
>Shark House

But really it was just an excuse for the school admin to have legal racial segregation. Gator House was filled with all the black kids, Shark (Tiburon) House was for all the Latinx students, Osprey and Panther were for white kids.

It was pretty fucking racist because every house was put into classes together with their house only and had separate lunch times. And I noticed the school cops only really hung out near Gator and Tiburon house. Dunno how they got away with it

Attached: m03pwesj.jpg (1536x2048, 420.21K)

taking the piss out of black people having a month dedicated to them

are you really so autistic you can't recognize when people are joking?

That its not real and thus the idea of treating a black person like this is funny
Like when you encourage the stupid kid to be even more stupid

Panther boys be like
>why are all the girls from panther and the boys from gator being called to one room

For me it's Gator house. Also, Osprey house sounds really gay.

Attached: b467873bea7cfab0b167d6604f371d6b.jpg (850x648, 86.96K)

blackcel shilling on this board is beyond pathetic

Tranny freak
Any fights? Gang wars?

->Fuck you *clap clap* Ospreys rule (my house) *clap clap* fuck you gonna do

This was our house chant during pep rallys and school competitions

Gator and Tiburon would always have gang shit and fights going on. It got really bad to the point where grads actually formed real gangs based on the houses. We mostly left them to themselves. Osprey and Panther had a huge competitive rivalry. It ended up going beyond academic and spirit competitions. Like we would raid Panther parties and fuck their girls and post it in group chats to flex that panther girls like osprey dick

Americans are something else. Primitive.

Sounds like typical pussy panther shit

Grim
I hope you get shot mutt

Well we were a big school, around 2000 student body, and most of these kids weren’t going to college so the houses were a big deal for them. They determined your classmates and friends and social groups. And we had inter school house football teams that played in an amateur tournament against each other (it was supposed to be like Harry Potter originally)

We still hung out with people in other houses but most of your friends and girls you talked to were in your house

this whole thread is cuck fiction, the fuck is this shit?

Its real. Americans are like this

>least autistic Dane

wow what a coincidence all the plaster is smooth behind her body in this frame exactly.

The shine on the pillar also warps around her ass

>panther
>not black
Where they afraid someone were gonna google "black panthers" and start some political stuff in the school?

you made all this up right?