Just learned Brazil literally has 0 Nobel prizes

>just learned Brazil literally has 0 Nobel prizes

Attached: 67A73CC2-4CD6-44B7-9995-68C192FE0C6E.jpg (1170x1170, 124.57K)

Niggers

Niggers

Niggers

suck my ass chuds

t. nigger.

they have a fields medal tho

nigeria has one

countries don't have nobels, individuals do

>We have more Nobel Prizes tha Brazil, Mexico and Colombia together

Attached: 815d1bde035b123c0c9450110b7fb5a2.png (960x604, 249.07K)

whitentina

Nigeria confirmed more important to the world than Brazil
Keep up the good work bro

this explains why we haven't won a singe nobel in many decades
all our winners are of yuro stock from +50 years ago we have the education system we deserve now

Why east asia so little? They like a quarter of worlds population and average iq is high

I assumed like 2 or 3 of those was Borges, wtf
>Borges was never awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, something which continually distressed the writer. He was one of several distinguished authors who never received the honour. Borges commented, "Not granting me the Nobel Prize has become a Scandinavian tradition; since I was born they have not been granting it to me".

oh no no no no

The Nobel Prize in Literature is heavily biased towards Westerners, especially Western Europeans, and most especially towards Swedes. For example, the United States has won thirteen Nobel Prizes in Literature, which is nothing to sneeze at; however, Sweden has won eight Nobel Prizes in Literature. This is despite the fact that the US has a population 33x that of Sweden. And the US doesn't have it as bad as countries elsewhere in the Americas, Asia, and Africa.

An even more egregious disparity becomes apparent when one considers Latin America, which has produced only three Nobel laureates in literature (less than half of Sweden's number), despite having a population 64x that of Sweden. While the low numbers for Africa can perhaps be attributed to the relatively recent arrival of written literature to most of that continent, Latin America has been a literary powerhouse for well over a century, yet, in terms of the Nobel Prize, it has nothing to show for it.

Attached: frog.jpg (412x351, 20.86K)

brazil invented the airplane

>Spain
>9
I thought they had 8. six from literature and 2 in medicine

yeah wtf, I have literally never heard of a Swede writer as compared to giants like

Cesar Lattes was robbed of his prize

borges was a libertarian rightoid, scandinavian are leftoids

this, nobel is a scam anyway

nobel is a meme
they give those out for no reason to people they like

Congrats nigeria bro, best non anglo colony

Most chinks end up in LiveLeak before they can do something worth for society

Niggers
Almost like its a retarded award