Why are poles so ungrateful?

Why are poles so ungrateful?

Attached: 8F24C570-D03A-4BBB-89B0-E6F668C53AB5.jpg (1125x710, 623.99K)

As you can see the German areas are the shittiest

no way the stats on the left are real

Attached: 1656173420100.png (719x685, 525.86K)

its real bro the early 00s were a very special time period u either made it or sank to the bottom

>German areas
These areas are originally Polish. Germshits stoll them and pretended it was theirs then.

slavs are way too insecure to be able to appreciate someone helping them

I thought Western Poland was supposed to be the better side. What the hell is going on with unemployment there?

we did this, not you

Attached: 1637674901364.jpg (1600x1200, 137.44K)

the late 90s/early 00s were fucking hell here. we were poorer than fucking moldova tier country

damn the toilet building program really worked out for them

Since this region was empty after German deportations, collective farming was enforced there unlike in Eastern Poland. And after decollectivisation, unemployment skyrocketed. This is my guess because similiar things happened in Lithuania, except that no region escaped collectivisation.

Interesting that former german lands were the worst. No idea why.

Am I?

>slavs are way too insecure to be able to appreciate someone helping them
Good point desu but some Poles are proud that they were under Prussian partition for example. Austrian and Russian not so much.

But generally I agree, Slavs are good for nothing and they won't express thanks.

kys oikophobe

Return them to Germany then

It's not oikophobia but realism lol. It's still a decent country, but most Poles are coping emotionally with obvious facts.

go suck german cum for 10 euro brutto then, plenty of people like you did this

Those are ancestral polish lands. Our first kings and princes held them so fu.

If your people have to emmigrate en masse to other countries then it only means you have a shitty country, not that you are better lol.

left: SOVL
right: cringe

im better than you though