Europeans hated each other for 1000+ years and europeans only stopped hating other europeans like 30 years ago...

europeans hated each other for 1000+ years and europeans only stopped hating other europeans like 30 years ago, yet thirdies feel entitled to this european unity after what, 100 years of europeans hating thirdies?

Attached: new pepe.png (767x599, 431.6K)

Europeans didn’t stop hating each other

>euros killed each other for millenia
>end up all being first world and everything is cool
>thirdies get some bully in colonial era
>blame all their misery on euros and think are entitled to invade europe

Attached: 1657169137480.png (769x612, 164.99K)

>invade
jesus christ you chuds are so melodramatic

youre invading except for you dont bring superior culture and gold like the europeans did

bro you brown turds are everywhere, and accounting for 99% of the crime. Not even addressing the fact that you literally steal good men (european natives) tax money.

Stay in your shitholes

We still hate eachother in the balkans tho but we are not w*ite or e*ropean

Many major European cities have 50+% thirdies. In some areas this goes up to like 95%, integrating fuck all, sometimes just downright destroying it. Picrel is the Malmö bombings. I'd say all and all that's pretty invasion'y.

Attached: sweden_explosions3.jpg (1200x800, 272.01K)

we will continue """invading""" your continent, if you don't like it you can suck my dick and go fuck yourselves

US (NATO) is the only reason why europeans stopped wars, otherwise Hungary would already have invaded Romania, Austria marched into Italy, Slovenia marched into Austria, the Balkans marched into each other, Spain marched into Gibraltar, the UK marched into Ireland, France marched into the Rhineland, Germany marched into Alsace, everyone marched into Belgium, etc

Euros are like the bully Chads in school, who fought each other and bullied the weak incels, but then after they graduated they got their shit together, stopped fighting, and got a family and friends
Thirdies are the weak incel who got bullied, then grew up a total failure in life, never becoming anything, with the excuse that they got bullied as a kid, and Chad lives rent free in their minds for life

america is literally the only thing preventing europeans from murdering each other

this

Leave Paraguay btw euros not welcome

mates, no point in hurling shit at our fellow Any Forumscel, if you're not content with the immigration policy address your gov'ts. the 3rdies are just acting in their best interest, not much point in condemning them, we just happen to have conflicting interests.

the only time my family ever "moved" to another country was my grandparents after the civil war. They literally had to eat banana peels from the trash to survive cause even if they got the money, you could not buy food, cause everything was closed and the little food reserves went to soldiers. They went to germany, learned german and entered to work in a car fabric. The moment everything went back to normal, my grandparents came back to spain.
Now tell me, what civil war does all of latin america and morroco have to come here in millions? They come here to fucking leech. They never lived the misery my grandparents and millions of other spanish lived in the damn civil war

wait spain has latin americans too? fuuck, i thought gypsies were bad

kek are you serious? there are millions of latinos. 99% of the bartenders that server your beeros i summer are latinx. We are also the 2nd country with most gypsies. And dont get me started with the moors...

are they brazilians then? i never saw any chinky mexicans.

reality is european unity is extended very liberally to anyone capable of being united with us
as it stands, non europeans/westerners/whatever are not capable of adopting our mindset and therefore not capable of uniting with us
thirdies have only themselves to blame

no, mostly colombia, venezuela, ecuador, dominicans and argentinians. To be fair, they arent even that bad because they are super good people and friendly (except dominicans)

If you think our relations with each other are the same as they were 100 years ago you are fucking deluded