Why do non-saudis muslims seethe so hard at us...

why do non-saudis muslims seethe so hard at us? we are literally on the verge of becoming the norway+paris of the middle east.

>MBS has found a way for us to get rid of islam while still profiting off the Two Holy cities which generate us 20+ billion a year
>We befriended Israel and are doing business with them openly, israeli citizrns will now be able to travel here visa-free and vice-versa. Mossad and The Israeli army are going to train out troops as well and give us a lot of new military equipment.
>We have free healthcare, free school and uni and our education system has completely been transferred into an elite high level one that doesn't include religious BS
>70% of our population is under 30 and the majority of them are educated, around 40% of them have a western education
>We are also building the biggest economic city on the planet and investors and startups from all around the world will move their HQs there

Attached: 759572668.png (588x801, 424.7K)

also i forgot this part
>90% of girls under the age of 25 do not wear the veil anymore, around 45% wear western clothes and don't even wear the hijab (no joke) if you go to a beach in Jeddah you'll saudi girls wearing bikinis talking to guys

most saudi zoomer girls and even some older women dress like pic related

Attached: FW_ogYtWAAMzqxs.jpg (1078x1185, 248.87K)

Attached: 1657237078455.jpg (640x521, 31.67K)

lmao saved

mbs seen as not liberal enough for seculars and seen as a quffar by radicals
he is playing the mid game or liberalizing slowly which might be the better strategy on the long run but it won't garner any support, if he went all in he might enjoyed better suuport
it still has a long way to go also to go to turkey or tunisia level

Attached: 555.jpg (259x194, 11.31K)

sex sex sex
But dont you guys have public beheadings

Cool, also invest in Indian part of Kashmir more to make pa*is seethe

Attached: IMG_20220708_211448.jpg (1080x2026, 440.62K)

a not so garbage post by Indonesian

>if he went all in he might enjoyed better suuport
sounds like a good way to lose your head

Kek

you are slaves
nah we are improving fast bro you don't understand, unlike turkey and tunisia, 70% of our population are all young. They are all under 30. EVERY single old cleric has been put in check by MBS. We will be at where Turkey is at in less than 5 years
public beheading have been banned and normal beheadings will be banned by the end of the year, Beheading isn't an islamic practice to be fair, it's southern arabia

>might be the better strategy on the long run but it won't garner any support
Too bad, hope he can garner more public support before the next elect- oh wait

I mean yeah I been to your country in 2018 indeed you are imrpoving fast, going from mutawwa to beat you for not praying at prayer times or not being able to go to malls with a short as a male from that yeah it must look like french revolution there. But it still has a long way. I hope you will be there ngl I support you in this
I just hope there won't be a religious backlash, forced liberalization almost always backfires. Exactly what happened in Turkey in 60s-80s, it createad the erdogan generation. But nowadays erdogan made turkish youth very liberal and very irreligious because of the pressure from top.

Why did they kill Khashoggi if they were planning to go full liberal anyway?

thank you brother but in this day and age religious backlash will be impossible we have a young population who worships MBS and wants to be like the west. They grew up watching movies and tv shows and playing video games from the west. The old guys have basically been kicked out of power or told to stay in line. You need to come visit again this year you will be amazed by how much even from 2018 we've changed, I think you might genuinely be shocked, again you are the country we are modelling ourselves after to be honest, we want to be islamic only in name be able to profit off both islamic tourism and tourism from westerners

>you are slaves
I'm an Indian techie in Dubai and I make slightly over 150k/annum. What about you muslim subhuman?
And UAE is almost an Indian state now, most of the richest people here in Dubai are Indians, nobody even bothers learning your moonrune language and still makes more than your inbred kind here.

he was a a democrate cia asset

Dilite now

Attached: Exercise-Al-Nagah-2019-1024x769.jpg (1024x769, 270.05K)

why don't you go back to your shithole slave? You think 150k is shit? Lmao stupid slave
>What about you muslim subhuman?
i am going to be a chemist and make 500k a year so keep coping

>you are slaves
yeah sounds like you guys are well on your way to become an enlightened western society

>why don't you go back to your shithole slave?
I see more Indians in Dubai than your subhuman inbred kind, it's rightfully Indian land now.

>i am going to be a chemist and make 500k a year so keep coping
LMAO. This fucking retard thinks he can make more than 30k as a fucking chemist in Saudi, you don't make that even in UAE (unless you're some oil baron) which mogs Saudi into oblivion anyway. Inbred bombers talk too much for uneducated retards.