Europoors don't have AC

>europoors don't have AC
even thirdies have it lmao

Attached: sd.jpg (2544x4000, 381.77K)

I dont have AC
I have an electric fan tho

alright I don't. lots of americans don't have them as well.

Haven't used AC in like 7 years

Where would I put it, and how would I install something like that in a rented apartment?
Fatfucks never think about the impossible logistics.

buy portable and let the tube out of the window
isolate rest with tape.

If they have a good weather why own one

I think its cool that you don't NEED to own one, ACs are shit anyway if I could live without one I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I can't

Window AC units.

my last apartment didnt have ac but it was up north and old as shit for poor people. always nog fights happening in the parking lot and shopping carts in the hallways

today is off because yesterday it's rainedand today is a comfy day with a cool fresh wind

Someone would probably report a third-world solution like that to the ministry of housing and have it removed.

Can those units act as a shield during the weekly drive-by shooting or aren't they sturdy enough to stop Mac-10 rounds??

Unfortunately my dad installed AC a year ago so I can no longer make fun of Americans for being pussies scared of the heat/cold.

Do you guys really don't have AC in the north? I have never been to a place without AC in here, but the fact that burgers keep spamming the "yrop no AC" meme is making me start to doubt

Attached: 1610852027831.png (368x367, 214.06K)

I don't need an AC or heating, because northern Germany has the perfect climate.

The need for an AC is subtle sign for being third world.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 17-05-46 Temperaturdiagramm 08.07.2022.png (600x500, 18.08K)

You have to understand that we really don't need them.
We just like to complain.

tired of this shit meme, we have AC in Spain

Attached: 1652562351209.gif (498x498, 2.04M)

This is peak summer here so why would I need one?

Attached: Skärmbild 2022-07-08 170741.jpg (1423x582, 67.65K)

Fuck.. I wish this would be my summer. Thats winter weather

Our winter is pretty nice. Not too cold and not warm either. Lots of snow and nice winter sun.

Attached: Östersund-down-side.jpg (4661x3304, 1.67M)

I can't even handle 10c, I'd imagine it reaches -5c or lower there. I've never even seen snow before, sometimes theres hail in here and thats about it

my country's climate acts as the AC

Uhhh just drill the wall?

I could never handle your summers kek.
Anything above 30c is like a sauna for me.
Winter temperatures usually stick around -10 to -20 here. I guess -15 would be average.
It's easier to dress warmer in cold weather than dress lighter for warmer weather. You can only take off that much before you're naked but you can put on many layers.

I actually bought an AC unit this year, used it for the 6 days we had bad weather and then put it in the storage

0° feels colder than -5

>I could never handle your summers kek
No one can, the thing that kills me is the humidity too.. even in the evening its so bad to just walk around.

I have a kinographic Sanyo, but I try to limit it, since the bitch burns like 3KW.

Shit, you're telling me you have those extremely hot temperatures AND it's humid? The fuck..
You do suffer.

Attached: 1554793929029.jpg (552x477, 33.86K)

first world as fuck!

I do live in a literal desert, so yeah. I wish I could travel in the summer but I only have the chance to do so by the end of the year

My room has AC tho?