I will never have this

>I will never have this

How do I cope with this feel? I can no longer pretend that it doesn’t bother me.

Attached: B99BD248-49C2-46ED-817E-A4EFBD61CDC7.png (1000x665, 849.18K)

No matter what, you will always be able to get at least 2/10 if you put in some effort. When I realized this was when I graduated from incel to volcel.

It's much nicer to spoon tbqh but this is kinda nice on hot weather

spooning is overrated, having her sleep on your chest and hugging you is where it's at

Just stop caring about it lmao
I learned a long time ago that I'm not the kind of guy who has girlfriends and stuff and I just accept it, it's that simple. Yeah, I'm gonna live a lonely life. Yeah, no one's gonna give me a glass of water when I'm old. Yes, I'll die alone. Yes, I don't give a fuck. My pockets are full of kittens and I walk this earth like nothing matters to me.

Nah, spooning and grabbing one tit is the tits. What you mentioned is nice but if we're talking about sleeping I much prefer spooning since I don't care to sleep on my back. But both are comfy positions to chill in

join the no pussy = no work movement

fuck yes, when i stopped worry about getting pussy i started to get pussy.

God ways are a mystery

Move to a non white country. You instantly get free pussy

i unironically don't know what will happen to me once my parents pass out, specially considering im a neet, i feel like they're the only thing that inhibits me from chimping out

Confidence

Cuddling is nice but I would be too afraid to lose the girl in the state I am now.

Attached: makingit8.webm (600x850, 1.52M)

womaneering is overrated, the generation of babies is all that matters.
if you don't manufacture babies with a woman then you're effectively her cuck.

THIS is not what i meant

Attached: FWXPIEaXgAMh0QP.jpg (679x680, 69.54K)

everything is this life is about pussy

>Just stop caring about it lmao
I used to cope like that too but it still hurts as hell when I put my head on my pillow at night all alone

I stop giving a shit about being a khhv whenever I get another problem in my life
If you are le hurt for being an incel then your life is too good

i thought muslims could take any woman they want, even against her will lol

this, if you have bigger issues like work or money then you stop thinking about it

they can but I'm not a muslim and don't want a muslim woman

I'm 34 and have had two gf's in the past.
It's not for me, just can't deal with being with another human all the time. Too autistic and it drives me insane.
Being alone doesn't bother me at all.

this is cope

I WILL NEVER FEEL LOVE
I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX
I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A STRONG CONNECTION WITH A FEMALE
I AM DESTINED TO BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS
I WILL ALONE, GUILT-RIDDEN OVER A WASTED LIFE

Attached: 66573.png (250x237, 93.17K)

>tfw 33 yo khv

Attached: 1642680274523.webm (640x752, 1.55M)

try pissing off the local abduls and watch how you'll magically stop giving a shit about being a virgin when they're out for your head lmao

>I WILL ALONE
*I WILL DIE ALONE

I'M SUCH AN INCEL I CAN'T EVEN TYPE PROPERLY KEK

Attached: 45666.jpg (190x265, 5.33K)

Not really and it's easily demonstrated. If you're starving to death you won't be bothered about it, all you think about is food. All problems are relative

i didnt get any female attention until i turned 27 and then for some reason it was easy
dont know why, i was uglier and bald by then

I'm currently in a 6 year long relationship and wish I wasn't. I just wanna do nothing and eat junkfood on the couch all night instead of going out, doing stuff all the time, visiting her/my parents and all that crap.

Pro Tip: find a gf who is just as broken as you so you can play vidya and be anti-social together.

Attached: 1654801453170.jpg (1080x1080, 225.62K)

99,9% of people aren't fighting for survival most of the time, your dumb scenario is just cope as I said

you are my brother

it's easier to cope when you never experienced this, it's worse when you had a taste and then nothing for years
i wish i was a true incel and could cope with whatever

If you're stuck in a job you hate or you're unemployed, of course you might not want a gf in that situation. You have a larger problems to solve before you want to add on new problems

>I stop giving a shit about being a khhv whenever I get another problem in my life
>If you are le hurt for being an incel then your life is too good
This statement rings true for me. Can I save it?