Germany has dominated art, science, philosophy, literature...

Germany has dominated art, science, philosophy, literature, and pretty much everything there is to dominate throughout the history of the West. It is mind-boggling how one nation has produced more talent, more geniuses, more brilliance than the rest of the world combined. The fact that Goethe, Bach, Beethoven, Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, and Heisenberg were German is already too suspicious to be true, but the list goes on and on. Germany's output makes the rest of the world a joke.

Attached: Schloss Hohenzollern.jpg (1900x1267, 555.95K)

They had like 100 million people

America has done 600xs what Germany has done

Europe is irrelevant, there is only America

America is a cringe name, they should've named the new world Atlantis instead after some italian nobody

they don't because we are too powerful

True and also they make cool BMWs

Attached: 1992_BMW_M31.jpg (1024x768, 74.03K)

Me I like
>Bach
>Beethoven
>Leibniz
>Wagner
>Kant
>Frege
>Brahms
>Handel
>Kraftwerk
>Peter Sloterdijk
>Ash Ra Tempel
>Can
>Neu!
>Basic Channel
and also trains

Attached: ice_high-speed_train_at_platform_hamburg_germany.adaptive.767.1582191253898.jpg (767x431, 265.92K)

Wrong.

Attached: IMG_1132.jpg (1650x650, 190.7K)

I like Germany, but it's hard to ignore the fact that Great Britain, for better or worse, shaped the modern world.

I ate a bratwurst for supper last night.

Attached: 1603919514029.jpg (916x675, 230.43K)

obvius troll

>throughout the history of the West
The history of the west doesn't begin in the 18th century

Oh look, its that dozen years old bait

everything prior to that is irrelevant though

Quality bait

Reminder that well up until the late 19th century, Germany was a terminally-backwards, squalid medieval shithole, and British travel writers would take trips to Germany to experience "medieval life" (no I am not making this up).

You still can, come and visit the Amish

Medieval was the peak of civilization.
Britain at that time was all about "progress" and "innovation" and liberalism and the forerunner to globalhomo. Of course they looked down on the much more conservative Germany.

Attached: 1607977446923.jpg (1242x1548, 551.46K)

Oh wow yeah I care so much about what a bunch of Freemasons think

and then we eclipsed you within the span of a few decades and you started to make up "Made in Germany" and have been seething ever since

Handel was a bonger - don't insult the man.