Russia os going to starve and freeze the whole planet to death and and there's nothing you can do to stop these demonic...

Russia os going to starve and freeze the whole planet to death and and there's nothing you can do to stop these demonic plans.

Attached: 1657177725410.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

pls pootin sama, gib banan to australia

Good, humanity should go extinct.

pls starve the thirdies who supported you I'm willing to pay twice as much for food

I can fuck russian whores in brothels tho

go to nukes already, war got boring

Attached: 1651434349789.jpg (900x658, 137.83K)

please ivan-kun, I need wheat for my pasta and gas for my stove

funny how russians always post threads like this while yucranians don't

>demonic plans.
these are holy plans though

well we killed 'em

No... not the vitamin-rich onions of Russia... please...

Now that you say it yeah, there used to be hundreds of Russia hate threads. Did you guys unironically kill everybody that was shitposting about Russia?

Attached: 1656981155634.png (580x449, 244.28K)

Russians finally went full mask off
Up until now only we Central Europeans knew about the true nature of the Russians. Now the whole world knows they are imperialist, bloodthirsty orcs, who only know how to kill and destroy

public opinion does not matter, whoever cares about public opinion is a cuck.

That's funny because Russians keep crying about Russophobia
Are you saying most of you are cucks?

is putler an accelerationist?

>Now the whole world knows they are imperialist
user, how you checked the forms and news sites of third world countries? They're all backing Russia and claiming that the EU is evil and racist.

Check Wion and tfiglobal. Basically every post is how Russia is the good guys and how they're winning.

I honestly dont know if they write that shit because it is the truth or they are just being contrarian toward anything they see as west.

The mod is on the hunt and will ban you for any bullcrap reason he can if you insult Russia. That’s it

It's called hypocrisy and double standards and i feel no shame in using those because why the fuck not, i don't consider people like you worthy of any positive treatment. You are just fodder. If you trust me when i lie it's good, if you do not, you should simply be killed for being too smart for your own good.
There's nothing personal, just business. If you can't take it - you should've not picked capitalism/individualism and stay commie.

because what can they do?))

Never interrupt your enemy when he is being really fucking cringy
- Napoleon or something

When russian people live from Ussr No one stood up for them. (from countries)

The war made normies hate Russia so people here had to switch to the opposite take of liking Russia

Why would we? russians are infinitely better at antagonizing people and dehumanizing themselves that any our threads or posts about them ever could. A waste of time, to be honest

Attached: 1647421832017.jpg (1024x576, 78.07K)

>Russians keep crying about Russophobia
We aren't crying about rusdophobia. We just warn everyone that you'll be published for russophobia like Hohlostan was, so you'd better abstain from being rusdophobic lol.

>only we Central Europeans knew about the true nature of the Russians
Bitch please

are russians so retarded they think everybody uses gas for heating?

Desu, we're all like that.

yes

You don't even have to look at the third world. Any western outlet that's not run by the regular media is filled with people either being strongmanboos for Putin or just admitting they don't care about Ukraine and want to see the war over ASAP over high gas prices.

Gas itself is also an ingredient in many manufacturing processes. So it's pretty important to Germany.

Oh no, some humans love to pretend to be innocent flowers and angels.
At least with me you can trust me to be a dishonest shitbag, which paradoxially makes me far more predictable and reliable than people who wear their mask all the time.
At least you know that i'm a dick and i'm giving you the finger.

>We just warn everyone that you'll be published for russophobia
you can't even take Ukraine, why would I ever be scared of your punishment?
>you'd better abstain from being rusdophobic lol.
post HIV statistics vatnigger