Do you love Jap-

>Do you love Jap-
*BLAM*

Attached: 1657285139474.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

sex havers btfo

What an absolute chad. Gets shot in the back and gracefully goes down onto one knee. A display of honour, integrity and grit in the face of extreme adversity.

Rirpriekieororoepriirip rip rip

Attached: 아베크롬사망.png (764x766, 1.3M)

This makes me sad.
He dosen't look like he was mortally wounded by first shot.
If his secret security realised what was fucking happening a second sooner and rushed the guy and / or abe got the fuck down instead of staring at the guy blasting him he could have made it :(

The dude who tried to block the shot with himself and his suitcase is way more chadder

Please pay attention how incompetent Abe’s bodyguard is. He is very slow to react to the sound of the first shot and is slow to unfurl his bag-shaped iron shield.

>He dosen't look like he was mortally wounded by first shot.
I think the first one missed

rip bozo

Why didn’t one of them tackle Abe once the first shot went off?

the shots sounded like cannons, because he used what is technically a mini-cannon

Preventable, but I don't expect much of Nipniggers.

niggas iffy, uh, blicky got the stiffy, uh

I was going to say. This was a based ass way to go lol I could hardly tell he was being shot at.

security level = 0
even in my shithole the prime minister is safer

Everyone wasn’t used to dealing with gun shooting including even bodyguards.

they all have security after they are done with their term, the guys who forced him down were the security guys

I'm not sure they can just "tackle" a 70s year old man like that to the ground without breaking a few bones on the way

His guards must have sudoku-ed themselves after this

Do you think his security team will sudoku?

He had a lot of guards. Look at the one in the back that pushes the girl over. High level incompetence.
Rest in peace to Shinzo

>managed to get away two shots
Shamfuru......

Good point, best to let him take a shotgun blast to the chest than break his finger

Japan is a peaceful country, they're not used to requiring a fucking SWAT team, secured perimiter and snipers in place whenever someone wants to hold a public speech. I'm sure they'll do all of this for future speeches however.

I'm just saying he's fragile, and after the first shot( which sounds like a fwump sound more than a shot ) the guards must be confused. It's already too late anyway.

Yeah, the most security has to deal with there is perverts trying to touch idols or something. It's a wakeup call.

maybe because your country is a shithole and you could get kill by a stray bullet

They were dashing towards the perp but they probably should've tackled Abe to the ground instead.

I mean it's not gross incompetence like american police officers, it all happened pretty fast.

You underestimate what happens when you're in shock or just really surprised.

It's plain incompetence, a firefighter needs to know how to extinguish a fire even if he lives in a place where no fire occurs

>*gets shot*
>*turns around*
>M..Masaka...
>*dies*