Quebecois put some English words in every sentences. Its awful to hear when you re a European french speaker

Quebecois put some English words in every sentences. Its awful to hear when you re a European french speaker.

For a English speaker, it would be like if someone is speaking like this « Im gonna acheter my pain in la boulangerieat the centre ville».
Is it not fucking cringe?

Either you speak English or you speak French, but certainly not mixing up both.

Attached: C21AB792-BD14-4447-B494-F075F9A7EE68.jpg (612x428, 35.76K)

The French ruin everything

Qu'est ce que tu vas faire about it?

You should hear Cajuns talk
Grandmere be wearing her gardesoleil, ca ce bon.

>tf
>tp

I'm an Acadian who has moved out west and I gave up on speaking French because not only you but even Québécois would shit on my accent and heritage. Virtually any French speaker I met out here was mean to me. Nowadays I think in English. Don't really miss French

In Texas we sometimes mix Spanish words into our sentences.

Yeah I mean what if they amalgamated French into English wouldn't that be terrible? Just terrible aha that would really suck

It's way better than the way you just use wholesale english
"Je m'en vais faire du SHOPPING au MALL!"

check toé avant de t'faire mal l'gros.

Is being an enormous faggot a prerequisite for being French?

Je fais du shopping le week-end

french do the same but don't realise it

only dumb Parisian girls use "shopping" unironically.
basically only Parisians use Frenglish.

Shopping is indeed a word but "mall"? Lel stop projecting Quebec boi, no one knows what that means here.
The average Quebecois has a vocabulary of 1200 words and has to lean on English words to make himself understood. A European French speaker will never call a mall anything but a centre commercial. Most people will also say "je vais faire les boutiques" instead of shopping.
But you see, one of the clearest signs of Americanisation is using English words in your day-to-day, familiar language. What's the Quebecois word for "mec"? Dude.

zoomers here do that too but it's been happening for a long time. Older anglicisms like cool and even fesch (fashion) which dates to the 19th century and whose spelling was still germanized in those days

>For a English speaker, it would be like if someone...
That's already what English is, thanks to the Normans.

l'gros
buddy
dude
Chum(ou chummy) (ou chum de gars)
l'gars (si tu le connais pas, par example 'l'gars du Dep')

At least we only use them in our informal speech unlike Frenchies who have ads that are like 75% English.

Frenchies ads literally will say "Le French Touch" unironically.

Mixing is fine, the problem is the accent
Code switching is a completely normal phenomenon (seethe harder) but that accent is proof that the devil exists

France french will always and forever sound gay homo speech. Quebecois sounds based and masculine

French will call their biggest streaming event
'Ze Event' then call other 'fake french'