How messed up is your life right now?

How messed up is your life right now?

Attached: 1456517655430.png (273x200, 17.38K)

I'm about to finish my first year of university with a 65 average (60 is failed course).
I realized it's not going to get any better next year. I am going to finish this degree with embaressing grades and it makes me very sad.... JUST

i want to work at my profile job not shit like courier/etc...

>4 years job gap
yup, its shit.

Same

But for me everything is great: i am swapped from commercial study program to an free for mine succesful and good marks ;)

I'm planning right now to play videogames till 10/15 July and then im goin find some work

Boris, is this you?

I have spent 20 years as a recluse with no job, little money, no realtionship, disconnected from family.
I'm really not sure how I can "reintorduce" into society and have a somewhat fulfilling life. It very much feels like it is over for me. I have nothing to show for my 38 years on this planet over than a gaping void that is my youth. That has gone and I can never get it back.

learn to live for yourself. start drawing and painting

>38
You still got about 40-70 more years to go, you might still make it.

Its getting better. I got the job just the next day after posting my resume on HH website. Monday I will go to a hospital for health check and its cheeky peeky for me.

Attached: p-AAAgFSI-A-1920.jpg (1024x765, 122.3K)

job in food service?

A
RU
BA

Attached: file.png (800x533, 434.31K)

>just the next day after
*just the OTHER day day

where do you live? like at home or in your own apartment

lol

It's ok but money is getting tight as my landlord is being a piece of shit and I'm stuck in a court case about it

Attached: 1607902876465.png (205x236, 101.85K)

I'm a very wealthy 26 year old but I have never had a gf and I have self esteem issues. plus I'm an alcoholic. so life isn't great but it'll do for now

Geodesy in road construction

Attached: i - 2022-07-08T170052.146.jpg (700x875, 107.98K)

i regret right now that i decided to join in Computer Systems instead Geodesy 3 years back ;c

why are you so wealthy?

I was shot by a shotgun and had to give up my life.
Take care everyone

I will pray you have a pleasant afterlife, Mr. Abe.

Everything is going great for me. Got a nice passive income from investing. Got a full time comfy job and also being paid to go to uni to study for a promotion. On top of all that I have a qt Asian wife.

preasu donto die, mr abe