Why can't whitey breed?

Why can't whitey breed?

Attached: A33C633A-9D48-4DAB-A5EB-BE639CE16D9E.jpg (500x457, 57.91K)

unironically too smart to breed

too smart for his own good

how do you think 80 million germans exist?

too dumb

elites tricked enough into thinking it will ruin their life and cost too much

it's not about smart, people don't accuse musk of being stupid and he has 11 kids, stop thinking white people are smart, that's really really stupid

They just banned abortion so...

Majority of zoomers here have migration background

youre a brownskin that got civilized into not cannibalizing people only 100 years ago

Based.

But korean pypo and japanese pypo and chinese pypo are the only other smart pypo

And they breed less than whitey

>I'm selfish and lonely because I'm smart

>tf
>tp

brown immigrants

Because the feminism psyop convinced women that being a mother is degrading and that they don't need to be able to do anything but leech of the husband. If a man expects certain skills from a woman then that is sexist and umm women are not here to clean and cook for you sweaty

the greatest psyop of all time

Attached: 1657267642816.png (640x800, 487.87K)

Why do shitskins have 6 kids that they can't afford to take care of ?

Christian for 1000 years, cope

Higher living standards means people have less children. Thirdies have 8 children that they cant even feed because they literally dont know what a condom is.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-003102_Chrome.jpg (1054x1482, 510.92K)

They actually need someone to take care of them when they age

Do you have any idea how high the standards are just to attract a run-of-the-mill white woman these days?

Because we'll inherit the earth.

Attached: file.png (660x457, 30.83K)

3 will get killed by cartel 3 will join the cartel, just divide their kids by 2 and youll find out how many kids they will end up with

jews dont whisper in their ears to do otherwise

>middle class family gets married
>Waits untill they are financially supportive enough to raise a child
>Have one or two children because it's what they can provide for ( send to university, provide good quality life)

>Migrant family making a cut above minimum wage
>Have 7 kids they can't provide for crammed in a one bedroom apartment
>Feeds them no name brand foods, ramen noodles and KD
>Can't send their kids to post secondary education or provide for them properly
>Parents end up working 80 hour weeks and liviving pay cheque to pay cheque with zero savings

Neither other races can except for Subsaharan African blacks. Have you seen Chinese or Indian fertility rates?

My grandma raised 14 babies, my father had 4. I already have 1 and I'll have more, keep coping.

And a subhuman savage bulding huts out of mud and eating horses for 3000 years

Based, please replace them with more Brazilians.
I can't take the West seriously anymore

Why can't Brazil innovate?

They dont have that hecking BBC though

You're on the same trajectory as the West already. 14 children to 4 to 1. You're one generation behind my own family.

better to eat horse than people

Doesn't brazil has the lowest birth rates on latin america along with cocalombia and chile?

I have three wives - not hard

Ironic

Whatever makes you feel better, buddy. Sure breeding is spicy for our elites but as long as we've Favelados this country will never run out of babies.

Our fertility rate is brought down by whitoids in the South. It's above 2.0 everywhere else except the Southeast.

alri rasheed

>It's above 2.0
Literally one generation behind whites

With how expensive it is to raise a child (properly) in a modern first world country...?

its too spicy for them.

I don't get people that only have one or two children. I'd either have none at all or like 8, so I won't be too sad if one were to die.