This is sad reality in my country

This is sad reality in my country.
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: IMG_20220708_202047.jpg (600x476, 75.29K)

>Man are mentally strong-

the only woman that has ever said anything worth while is my mother.

Women just dont have to listen themselves

“€20 for 20 minutes”

Based mother lover.

oh no belgiumbros...

This is true tho

t. woman

It really, really really do be like that.

Because of their fame i imagine russian women to be insufferable

They are mostly beautiful on the looks but nagging whiney and annoying

slavic women are the most punchable women in the world

girl will earn 500 euros per month and will ask you to buy her a 50,000 euros car that she couldn't even service once

the eternal anglo strikes again

My (58 YO, slightly overweight) mothers most recent monumental fuckup was trying to do 'Home DIY renovations herself and destroying the apartment'
She attempted to do some shit to pipes in the bathroom wall without having the super shut off the water into the building because she thought it would cost her something.
She flooded the entire apartment because water began shooting out of the wall like when you hit a hydrant in GTA, Apparently eventually everyone on the floor (see: also all women) was eventually in her flat trying to dispose of the water with buckets and some fucking plastic hoses and funnels they held over the wall.

One had the bright idea to hold one end of some flexible black tubing over the spot the water was jizzing out of and to place the other end in the toilet bowl.
Since the building has a stand-alone septic tank and it was near the end of the month, after like 25 minutes of this blackish-orangish-brownish poopoo septic water literally began to foam back out of the toilet into the apartment.

By this point the people on the floor below noticed water dripping on them and forced them to call the fire department for some reason

your mom is a based retard

yes, it makes me miss a friend from secondary school who i could have a genuine conversation with

Literally me with a roastie in my bed

why didnt they shut off the valve

Is it a country problem or a you being chud problem though?

Attached: vCrSAArm.jpg (225x225, 9.93K)

Я нeнaвижy жeнщин!
Я нeнaвижy жeнщин!
Я нeнaвижy вceeeeeeeх!
Taких кaк (TЫ)!
ПOХOЖИХ HA TEБЯ!

Attached: RecentAdmirableGodwit-size_restricted.gif (389x289, 3.42M)

>mum rings me and starts talking for ages about some inane story
>brain switches off
>eventually she ask 'Are you still there?'
>'Sorry can you just summarise what you said'
>ends up explaining in a few seconds rather than minutes

They're women