/britain/

data structures and algorithms edish

Attached: 1655722018828.jpg (1643x1971, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ow4nkTgUUE
m.youtube.com/c/IaMJoEycAnNoli69/videos
m.youtube.com/c/HeatherGreenjsyk/playlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BOJO
BOJO
BRING BACK SHERIFF BOJO

Attached: 160192.jpg (640x480, 41.48K)

gonna go to mcdonalds and order like 8 cheeseburgers and then go home and smoke weed and eat all of them

just know your linked lists, and doing trees, and understand big o

Attached: 1657279189171.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

I know all this shit but still can't get a fucking job because I don't have a degree ffs

Get a job in a kitchen bud

Stage 2 of prospective toil interview complete
Stage 3 looms in a week
Will be seething if I don't get this job considering it's taken nearly a month for the whole thing

Attached: 1632367104640.jpg (750x719, 73.24K)

build a portfolio, host everything online
volunteer/freelance
plenty of things you can do lad xx

you are aiming too high

Will probably try that out, getting rejected from every job application is so fucking demotivating. American's don't have this problem
i'm too autistic to do any job that's not coding

hello... /brit/

Attached: 1638876550370.png (448x601, 445.06K)

i am autistic-like but i work at a department store

It's been a terrible 72 hours lads.

Getting rejected a lot is normal, just keep going, expand your search and keep making your portfolio and cv better, try to get some actual experience

giggling! chortling! huffing and puffing!

just say you have a degree lmao no one ever checks

whys that one dude laughing tho

Attached: 1645391129659.png (737x597, 383.85K)

playing with my new weed grinder in malaise as my weedman did not end up getting back to me

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ow4nkTgUUE

>NEW: Keir Starmer will NOT be fined by Durham Police- “It has been concluded that there is no case to answer for a contravention of the regulations, due to the application of an exception, namely reasonably necessary work."

are sir keith has been vindicated lads

Attached: 5065.jpg (1200x1200, 170.64K)

why dont you order it online lad?

She recently started appearing in livestreams on this channel
m.youtube.com/c/IaMJoEycAnNoli69/videos
And this is her channel m.youtube.com/c/HeatherGreenjsyk/playlists

Attached: hg3.jpg (720x140, 56.19K)

rorke?
you okay down there?
*rorke is cowering under the dresser at the news*
its okay boy, its just justice

corrupt bastard bribed the police

why is this country such a feminist shithole?

think it's britain's genetic heritage. germanics were retarded egalitarians and celts were practically matriarchal

Attached: arresthem.webm (604x1080, 1.79M)

probably too spasticated. Youd be amazed at how many people there are who cant follow simple instructions

>167530820
Literally cannot stress enough how little anyone here cares

more likely that as an ex-prosecutor himself he knew how best to avoid police scrutiny

too many things that could go wrong for my neurotic sensibilities

Back in the slave days, some slaveowners wives had interests in some of the good-looking slaves but were afraid of messing with them. In addition to potentially being executed or humiliated for having relations with Black people, the slaveowners and others had made Black people out to be these lowly, disgusting, non-human monsters. Some daring wives decided to go for it. When they were done, they told fellow curious friends that they were bigger and touched them in ways they never felt before. Plus, having sex with a non-White person was taboo, so the thrill of risk was amped up. Of course that rumor spread and eventually became the thing about Black men having huge dicks and being better in bed. This led to slaveowners castrating Black men when they found out their wives slept with them.

cared enough to reply

need social media abolished

stop killing patients

mental how theres a sex trafficking ring that stretches from scotland down to liverpool, especially prevalent in the north east and it implicates the social services and the police

social services identify broken homes and vulnerable women who are then groomed, it also includes some reputable 'nonce hunters'

it will be exposed at some point in the next 10 years, the social services are doing everything they can to protect their image because they know they'll never recover once people realize the scale of this

190 i need some advice

filled up the hot water bottle with diarrhoea

shake of off? what the fuck does that even mean

>why is this country such a feminist shithole?

>think it's britain's genetic heritage. germanics were retarded egalitarians and celts were practically matriarchal

Attached: DUTtwx3WkAEwpyS.jpg (750x737, 81.65K)