A regular polish commieblock apartment looks like this, milions of poles were born, raised and died in houses like this...

a regular polish commieblock apartment looks like this, milions of poles were born, raised and died in houses like this, the size is usually 30-40 square meters
duży pokój or pokój dzienny is the biggest room where parents sleep, usually there is a TV there too and some kind of a table
the smaller room is the room for kids, sometimes its divided into 2 rooms if the kids need more privacy but then fitting a full size bed can be tricky, many polish kids had to sleep on the floor for a few years of their life
what does an average house look in your country

Attached: remont-mieszkania-uklad-plan.jpg (800x513, 63.44K)

i was raised in a 35 sqm apartment together with 2 parents and grandma (i shared my 7sqm room with her)

surely, now when I have 55 sqm for myself it feels like i was suffering back then but i really didn't because i didn't know any other life and it seemed normal to me since i was born with it, same like children in africa don't realize they're poor before some white missionary tells them so

I was raised in three floor suburbian house

Soulless

Is it common in your country for households to not have their own toilet and instead use a communal one with up to 4-5 other households?

It's very common in the UK because a lot of houses here predate advances in plumbing technology (also explains the whole 2 taps thing).

I'd say about 60-70% of british posters would have grown up with this arrangement

Attached: 1587323384935.png (1000x935, 46.84K)

>i was suffering back then but i really didn't because i didn't know any other life and it seemed normal to me
this

Attached: images (11).jpg (259x194, 7.11K)

it's not news to me that firsties are spoiled by their unbelievably high living standards, good for you, maybe that's the reason why im an autist - because i never could invite my friends to my flat because it was too little space + my father would lay drunk in the corridor every second day

>a lot of houses here predate advances in plumbing technology

>Poles finally brought the light of civilization to the UK

in commieblocks people always have bathrooms, but in kamiennice they usually don't, kamiennice apartments are bigger though but the buildings are not insulated and heated by burning coal and trash

Attached: original_1565078285kamienica11111.jpg (797x566, 399.96K)

>kamiennice apartments are bigger

originally they usually were but commies divided big apartments into small flats to house more families so it's not uncommon that there are very small apartments in kamienice (without toilets ofc) too.

>because i never could invite my friends to my flat because it was too little space + my father would lay drunk in the corridor every second day
thats actually quite sad, best part of my chidhood was just playing football and other stuff in friends backyards, everyone lived closed to eachother and most families were pretty well off middle class.

i hate firstoids so much its unreal
my family was normal (still drinking every day but no violence and vomiting), and there were only 3 people in 37m apartment, all of my childhood friends also lived in commieblocks so my family was considered quite rich

I don't hate them desu, also at least we're better prepared for the incoming energy and economic crisis, for us, people raised in hard conditions it won't be much of a deal to save energy, water or generally lower our living standards because it will be still better than what we used to live with, but for firstoids it will be literally a disaster.

Poland would been same if you didnt end up under eastern bloc, you would be richer than finland.

nah dude, we don't have Swedish upper class managing our economy

I've always lived in a 60 square metre flat with 3 other people. I always wanted to have a garden so I could grow food, but there's no space for any of that here.

Attached: Без названия267_20220708200011.png (1378x1378, 195.01K)

60m is huge

living room here is a richfag luxury

Attached: 1641410639449.png (300x356, 47.53K)

same here, we literally call it
>the big room
its a parents beedrom with a tv and a table

Small by firstie standards.