Seeing all the Koreans and Chinese celebrating the ex-PM's death on social media

>seeing all the Koreans and Chinese celebrating the ex-PM's death on social media
East Asians should be friends...

Attached: Che0qHnUgAAy63J.jpg (689x634, 43.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9PoLSmhb7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The atrocities the Japanese committed are still living memory for a lot of people in those places. Why would they not celebrate?

japanese should celebrate too, one less cia owned asset

What about germs

What do you mean? We are the good guys :)

mostly no, it's not living memory

what did shinzo abe do to them?

You forgetting about the opium wars Bong?

>living memory
no, it's not 2002 anymore champ, they are ALL DEAD

No one outside your country is a friend, int is proof of that

Japanese atrocities are exaggerated, and not a living memory at all. The CCP used reports of Japanese atrocities as a way to rally support for their own cause during the Civil War. Secondly, the CCP was trying to build support for their own regime, and so they have used reports of Japanese atrocities as a way to discredit the KMT and show that the CCP was the better option for governing China. CCP also simply wanted to paint Japan in a negative light in order to justify their own actions during the war. For Korea, a reconciliation must be reached that will satisfy both sides. But again, this was a long time ago.

I am sorry to see that too.
My guess is the vicious cycle cannot be stopped. It's caused by inflation and unemployment.
People are put in pressure cookers. They will make tension in east Asia higher until its done

Lol, you absolutely do not get it.
With SK it is pure nationalism. They need an enemy because they need to convince people they are “best Korea” but they can’t use the USA as an enemy like DPRK so Japan is the next best thing.

Korea’s Japan hate is long past reasonable. Israelis, etc aren’t constantly mouthing off about how they hate Germans.

All it is is politics. The left in Korea uses anti Japan sentiment muster up support whenever convenient.

>friends

Attached: 1628259759385.jpg (1086x6935, 3.38M)

t. Nigel Zhang
Koreans and Chinese can never be trusted. They are two faced liars

Celebrating another human being's pain is the same thing the Japanese did when they slaughter civilians and commit sexual crimes. If you behave in the same way, and you like to see other human beings suffer, then you are no less of a barbarian.

Do the Dutch still actively hate Germans and Germany because of their WW2 atrocities in Netherlands?

Korean Fried Chicken was created by African Americans.

youtu.be/g9PoLSmhb7U

we don't like them
not actively as we don't think about them usually
but when we do, we don't like them

do they have a reason to hate Abe in particular or are they just celebrating the fact that a japanese politician was killed?

Axis man's burden

>they were like this in 3 months ago
Sorry, what did you say?

Attached: horuhoru.png (1280x1100, 994.9K)

can i have free citizenship as Asian immigrant like how you give the african and middle east immigrant free citizenship?

You realize we're about to collapse

>Le Koreans are unreasonable!
Last I checked, Germans don't revise their textbooks, call convicted war criminals "martyrs" or have museums that claim they were the good guys in ww2

Attached: Japan war trigger.jpg (1600x1200, 342.22K)

fren let's we all have a peace. i don't want any fight or war between countries again. let's us all stay strong together

repeat after me. spread world peace
WORLD PEACE NOW!

Attached: FFN.jpg (700x400, 213.9K)

Us Turanic people should be friends too but you blackmailed us on NATO application, how dare yo u

I am sorry that you have that opinion.

That's because the Jews enforced "Denazification" in Germany and brainwashed them into hating themselves. East Germans were not subjected to anywhere near the level of propaganda and didn't hate themselves which is why after the wall came down Neo-Nazism exploded amongst East German youth.

shietttt
funny how their people turn from literally salvage to pacified and peaceful nation as we know today.
Maybe i am wrong about you Amerikkka-san, maybe you are good after all