Germany needs 100.000 craftsmen and 80.000 truck drivers

Does your cuntry have a problem finding hard working men because many millions of pussyfree hugfree kissfree men drop out of society and refuse to work? Germany does.
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=snwyHj9F1go

In other worse plz come to Germany and work hard and pay lots of taxes. I need a raise. My sexual reparations are pathetic at the moment and the dystopian tyrannical oppressive goverment aint doing shit about it so we need more taxpayers to contribute to the system

Attached: wagecuck (2).jpg (900x531, 109.07K)

>firties too "proud" to work blue collar jobs
>immigrants come to fill in the gaps
>waaah whiytey peypo is being replaced we're being invaded

Attached: 1653699754599.jpg (750x930, 60.78K)

So you are saying if I apply for a job as truck driver they will hire me instantly?

Blue collar work is subhuman though, it should be automated by now

I second this. Pls come to Germany and pay taxes, so that my benefits are not cut. Thank you.

Attached: 1542429386723.gif (250x200, 771.88K)

You'll need a truck driver's license

On my way! Can I bring my 8 kids and my extended family too?

Of course. More future taxpayers! But only if you raise them right

Attached: 1593652579200.jpg (1200x913, 220.55K)

Easy eras produce weak men

Only if you promise to FUCK our women beforehand

This is a very convincing ad, good job Scholz

the market is so fucked atm, you will find a job within a few hours

sure as long as they are willing to wagecuck

Nothing to do with that. People don't want to take jobs in these fields because they're paid horribly by German standards.
Also German craftsmen companies usually have to compete with polish or czech craftsmen who do everything for half the price. Usually worse in quality but that doesn't matter to the average German.
>the market is so fucked atm, you will find a job within a few hours
No its not, they're very picky about that especially if you're German and you figure out you're paid much less than you should be paid. Some Achmed who can't speak the language so well you can fuck over much easier.
Not to mention illegal work, so companies can avoid paying taxes for them.

Lots of our construction workers are pajeets now.
Still we have very few immigrants working trucker and tradie jobs. It's mostly bogan white people.

Same reason why there are not enough Nurses or Caregivers for the elderly. Its paid horribly, they hire way too few and if they hire some they are usually literal slave workers from third world countries who are paid much less. They usually don't know that because they don't speak the language and don't know how to get help.

Its essentially just an excuse to dump wages further.

The solution is obvious and simple.
Make wages sufficiently high to reward the menial and mindnumbing nature of the job.

But of course it won't happen. Because bringing in eastern europeans and nafris to fill the vacancy makes the numbers bigger and it's all the elites care about.

I hate the shithole fucking world we all live in.

Also the age you get pensions is exactly the same. around 64 here in Germany for all men. Now problem if you're a paper pusher. Most craftsmen however cannot perform their jobs past 50 usually. So they usually have to do easier jobs anyway at that time.

i hate the antichrist, i am not vaccinated and i am vocal when spewing problematic propaganda
i am an alcoholic, smoker and i demand to smoke and drink on the job
i do not follow dress codes and i do not work for companies that have hr
on my workspace, i require access to youtube and music speakers
i am a superb nc machinist, welder and automation expert, 7 years experience
i worked in forestries, lumbers mills, paper factory, printing press, car mechanic shop, mold injecting factory, machining shops, railway and truck repair factory
i own a lathe and a mill at home and for the last years earn untaxed from those 2
i am politically incorrect, i hate jews, niggers, most muslims on the planet, westerners and whoever lives for the liberal world order
i support the russian invasion

Based

Attached: you dropped this king.jpg (700x768, 51.43K)

Should have invested in nuclear energy instead of offering deadly jobs in coal mines

>Make wages sufficiently high to reward the menial and mindnumbing nature of the job.
cool it with the antisemitism, champ

You're not welcome here, fucking racist. You're meant to come here and only vote CDU or SPD.

Here it's 67 unless you have a hard job for the body.
A mechanic doesn't qualify for it already.

>7 years experience
> worked in forestries, lumbers mills, paper factory, printing press, car mechanic shop, mold injecting factory, machining shops, railway and truck repair factory

So you're saying you can't hold a job and are a jack of all trades and master of none.

I'll come there, work for 5 years until I get citizenship then lay my ass and live off of gibs

Middle Class has been saying that bullshit for more than 30 years. They just want to import more cheap workers to drive up property prices, rent, and keep wages down.

Depends on how you score on equity, inclusion, and government acessibility.

shit pay
if i want good pay i have to go elsewhere or threaten to leave for better pay
im not a master yet, but i believe im pretty close in machining
ive been tinkering with metal since i was a kid

If you're unemployed the jobcenter will pay it for you though

FAKE NEWS, there was no incelocaust 30 years ago

>5 years until I get citizenship
afaik minimum is 8 years

It's fucked how labor jobs pay so little when 80% of the population is incapable of doing the job.

Seriously, by the time you add in the foids, the obese and the elderly, you're down to 20%.

Attached: Johann_Sebastian_Bach.jpg (480x591, 129.64K)