WHITES OUT, PAKIS IN

WHITES OUT, PAKIS IN

Attached: file.png (2290x1318, 957.08K)

Attached: pepe_laughing.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

That was the goal of Brexit

God damnit why is this so fucking hilarious

>saves western civilization

Attached: 1657090646992.jpg (474x584, 91.34K)

Das rite, poles out pajeets in

Attached: 1655622408807.jpg (453x410, 52.47K)

>POLES OUT
>PAKIS AND JEETS IN

why on earth did they take pakis instead of pajeets though?

Wypipo always say they can't tell the difference, must be the reason

Attached: 1657059109274.png (396x385, 56.68K)

all look the same

Attached: file.png (500x522, 170.74K)

When the fk european died out

cos dey like cricket and tea innit

Economy's collapsing and investment's drying up, so boomers have more pressing concerns (like immediate survival)

I kept telling you people that you can't do anything about it, but you didn't listen. You tried to solve a rash on your junk by cutting your toes off.

I think its just that pakis are cheaper so they come here more.

The pakistani colonial empire.. VGH

I mean if they live in Britain how are they cheaper? Don't they have to pay rent and for groceries like everyone else?

Australia is unironically the golden land. I would move there, so would every actual New Zealander (not first or second gen globohomo cosmopolitan) if it wasn't for family ties. I've travelled to Australia and your nation is paradise on earth. Beautiful beaches with warm soft white sands and blue, blissful bath water skirting the shore, clean cities, beautiful breezy parks under the scent of eucalyptus. Cute little reptiles, bugs and critters. Beautiful, beautiful, warm and soulful country.

doesn't make sense, they have many more children on average

pakis haven't bought into the "kick your children out when they turn 18" meme or the "put your parents in a home when they turn 70 meme" so having a family is cheaper

lol you wait until kids are 18 to kick them out? 15 is the proper age, 16 if they have severe mental retardation and need an extra year to prepare themselves.

professional and academic success is correlated with a decline in birth rates, aren't pakis notoriously religious over there too? there's more to it than just living with their parents for longer, in fact societies which "value" that lifestyle generally have reduced birth rates (meds/asians)

Typical Anglo nigger behaviour

Stop coming to my country

Brexit means Brexit