The next PM will be a BROWN man of INDIAN descent

>the next PM will be a BROWN man of INDIAN descent.

Attached: 1638073572781.jpg (573x500, 24.71K)

As if it makes any difference

Wasn't Bo Jo Turkish?

Let a white man replace Modi then.

Lmao what was Brexin even for if it doesn't stop poos and pakis from immigrating to your country in masse?

REVERSE-COLONISED
Trips checked

So an average british?

so? he's still a tory, what difference does it make

Pole out
Pakis in
Simple as

what about a brown woman?

Attached: patel12.png (540x809, 995.96K)

not out of the question

Attached: images (6) (17).jpg (479x640, 28.64K)

damn she's thicc

>white

Same thing, makes no tangible difference other than people being unhappy. Modern politics is barely affected by the skin colour of a figurehead. There'd be some identity controversy as usual, but the world would run as usual.

Pipped you to the post on that one laddie

Attached: Leo-Varadkar.jpg (566x800, 49.15K)

he is literally half Italian

she is a mossad agent

Lol yeah that one worked out well. Ireland having a gay bumming Indian as PM was really a low point.

God, I wish that sofa were me

Attached: 29859948-8443181-image-a-12_1592682451364.jpg (634x824, 115.74K)

It was a power-struggle within the ruling party that spilled into a referendum. During the process businesses were pissed that they would lose cheap slav labour so they lobbied the government hard to let in people from "commonwealth countries", most of whom are from India or Pakistan

Then let an African American take over for Modi. Ha gotcha.

Attached: 1657115942229.jpg (3880x3883, 2.72M)

Sure frankly idc as long as the man's an Indian citizen and knows how to run an enormous country

way ahead of you buddy

Attached: images (6) (18).jpg (739x415, 41.28K)

all PMs regardless of race are shite, not like the white pms did any good in the past 12 years
if it means not getting yet another eton wanker then i'm all for it

I've always joked that the only way to reform the corrupt Indian bureaucracy is by creating an exchange program with the United States or Germany:
>send aspiring Indian bureaucrats to Western countries, where they'll be properly trained and unable to take bribes without a significant threat of prosecution and criminal conviction
>send retirement-age White bureaucrats to India, where they won't be tempted by petty bribes and will be so disgusted by the way that things work they'll impose wide-ranging systemic changes