Why would they do that?

Why would they do that?

Attached: Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg (1).png (1024x683, 6.21K)

they want to work up japanese ultraright in order for them to repeal article 9 so it gives them an excuse to invade

/thread
Or it’s just one nip being degen

Whoever laughs last laughs longest.

Attached: 1642325870178.jpg (640x420, 32.47K)

Hopefully the japs do another Nanking or some shit like that

China is too strong for Japan today.

Just ticking off the list of people who pissed Xi off.

Of course they wouldn't act immediately after pissing off China, that would look too suspicious

Attached: its afraid.jpg (877x1024, 142.23K)

They forget the history. The history says china absolutely can't conquer Japan and sometimes we defeat them

You can't actually be serious right? When the fuck has China ever tried to invade Japan, you fucking retard? For a thousand years we've had to defend Asia from you barbarians. We even bankrupted our last Han dynasty in order to protect Korea from you barbarians. Japs are fucked in the head holy shit. If you're trolling me you're doing a 10/10 job my God.

Attached: 1657274058664.jpg (225x225, 5.84K)

I am starting to think there are people who unironically blame China for the shooting.

Cuz mainland and pro-Beijing diaspora netizens tend to make Robots, Any Forums and /x/ seem mentally put together by comparison.

*rapes you like Nanking*

Because they are the new US. It all comes around in a circle.

I wish there aren't.

The Chinese have quite frankly been driven mad past the point of any rational conversation or dialogue. It's not just the CCP or party mouth pieces like the Global Times. Any space for rational discourse in China is gone. China is in a serious decline.

putinflation, china virus, assachination

Lol, Bogan please, you are a pathetic island Anglo, who is occupying Australia.

China owns your pathetic little ass.

Australia is Aboriginal land. Always was, always will be. Sovereignty was never ceded.

Attached: 1655813336546.png (962x967, 1.09M)

Where is your Aboriginal president then?
Australia is occupied and governed by Anglos of convict heritage.

They are given equal opportunity to run for Prime Minister, if there is a suitable candidate they will fulfil the role.

>Anglo.
This is a massive warning the poster your talking to is ChiCom diaspora.
They cry about 'Anglos' constantly