Australians are fat

For some reason I thought Australians were surfers and not morbidly obese.

Attached: obesity rate map.jpg (1000x457, 64.4K)

basically modern diet means that if you don't actively put effort into it you will be fat but a decent amount of people actively get in good shape

anglo pride world wide

as this guy says, in the past people did not have to consciously choose not to be obese. Still in some countries this is the case (Japan, China, etc). This is not because people in the past were superior, but because their lives were easier without the temptations and problems poised by modern technology. The same can be said with the majority of mental illness, it did not happen when we lived in interconnected family centric communities.

Giga cope
Just stop shoving food down your throat

Our ancestral diet is a fuckload of meat with some potato's (mostly fried) and pastry + getting very drunk twice a week
you don't know what its like

Attached: 1653708089702.webm (576x1024, 1.45M)

Your criminal ancestors ate whatever the meal plan in prisons was at the time, ie porridge and water

Why are MENAoids so fucking fat?

true first world map

least retarded macedonian. Modern food is cancer and is filled with way too much sugar. You can't say "just eat less" when the food literally makes you starving right after and doesn't leave you full because it fucks with your leptin and ghrelin. If you focus on eating healthier, you'll naturally just eat less anyway.

>Modern food is cancer and is filled with way too much sugar.
This really depends on what sugar and fat regulations your country has. I don't know about Australia, but in the US it is the main cause of obesity along with the type of urban planning that promotes the use of the car for any displacement

My dad says to never eat to be full.
You eat just enough for energy, despite all the media's representation of eating, you're not supposed to feel full, that's over eating

I didn't mean being full as in eating a lot of food. I just meant that if you eat good foods like eggs, meat and nuts, you'd feel more full and less likely to overeat than if you ate junk food that just spikes your insulin and blood sugar.

I am 100kg

Attached: 13b.png (680x680, 791.09K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY TUMMY IS GRUMBLING THAT MEANS I HAVE TO EAT 8 BIG MACS RIGHT NOW

yeah, you're a fucking retard and it shows. go fuck yourself.

You're fat because you're an animal that lacks a human will
I can go to a supermarket and find the same sugary food found in any Australian supermarket, the reason why I'm not fat whilst you are, is because I can just choose to ignore my basic urges
Also, I've fasted for days just for the hell of it, if you can't ignore the feeling of starvation for 3 hours, you're worth less than an insect

>macedonian
North Macedonian they dont get to say Macedonia kek

we have a lot of athletes but the main population is overweight

I descend from warrior kings, you descend from thieves, rapists and pedophiles

I'VE CONQUERED ALL THE CHIPPY

We are morbidly obese surfers

Ok Northmacedonian