/brit/

greek edition

Attached: D27F6DC8-2470-4AF5-801C-F0A6FE01431D.jpg (1059x1215, 292.75K)

currently stroking my cock

anime

scrantorini

you cant have you cake while eating it

throwing a pigeon amongst the cats

british ppl are so retarded it would be funny if not sad

friyay memes in the teams chat

Attached: delphi.jpg (700x467, 409.22K)

fucked up making the coffee but gonna drink it anyway

you just put the water on the beans my lad how hard can it be?

dont bolivia word you're saying

Tories benefit poor people because they say things that poor people like to hear like
>turbocharge our levelling up agenda
Or
>one way ticket to rwanda

That's worth the higher taxes and stagnated pay x

bum hurts

I'm so glad my job doesn't have shit like that

greek people are gay
to clarify, they like men

hiya darlin' just checking in for three nights, the name is gofuckyourself. you still do free parking, yeah?

this nigga watering beans

*surreptitiously googles flights to greece*

love going into the FPH threads on Any Forums and posting >P

need a coxy gf

Attached: ECSJ.jpg (2048x1536, 487.71K)

Benbros Unite

Attached: 1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Ben_Wallace_MP_crop_2.jpg (1200x1600, 467.8K)

thank you for considering supporting the greek tourism industry

four very attractive people in this image

DO YOU YEAH

Been trying to buy a house for 18 months and really want to move now, but pace of house price growth keeps putting it just out of reach. Was hoping that the cost-of-living crisis would finally lead to prices to drop, but no such luck. I guess we need to wait another 6 months or so for the effects to filter through.

Liz please deliver me from this hell

Attached: Lizzy.webm (336x600, 2.93M)

might put my name forward for PM, worst thing they can do is say no

patting a cute cat right now

...yh

Attached: FXIF9pEXwAE8B8V.jpg (1200x1600, 394.37K)

no lad worst thing they can do is say yeh

big fan of larry

disappointed the jap pm was shot instead of hacked with a samurai sword, would have been so much cooler

Yeah?

It shan't filter through

Tories will keep it up by introducing more demand eg through stamp duty breaks or easier access to finance
The intention is to introduce more bidders so the price continues to rise

yeah

Attached: i-KA.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

can just remember him mauling that pigeon on live TV right before a PM speech at downing street

spoopy

just proved my point u retard go get ur self a retarded bo'o'o'woah before you choke by saying it. Makes sense why all ""bri'ish"" smoke cocks so much.
Fk out of here with your "yeah" who says that u ESL Paki looking go back to your own shithole, """yeah"""?

you will never be a homeowner

ah yes, the cat is better at doing his job than the owner

japan is a country comprised of little yellow chinese people

yeh hahahah

STATE SPONSORED MURDER

Attached: D62AF197-10E1-4E2B-BB50-E73474C5312F.png (615x409, 495.26K)

baltic man BODIES british baby

who invited the seething bolivian turnip

Their women are super sexy.

lots of synchronicities going on today

cats are awful for the environment

Attached: 001.jpg.gallery.jpg (1200x812, 170.82K)

Ah yes people simultaneously remembering the one anecdote about the famous cat

hope he does that to gladstone one of these days

shaved my head bald just to see how it feels incase i ever start balding in future, actually kinda like it ngl

travel youtubers be like "wow guys I found another market and it's just the same as every other market"

might go and see that elvis film

you're just too good to be poo
can't take my eyes off poo

i love poo baby
and if it's quite alright
i need poo baby
to warm these lonely nights
i love poo baby
trust wee when i say

you can NOT just go around calling people turnips

larry has loads of banter moments

Attached: 461.jpg (1969x2690, 1.41M)

Wtf is turnips

for you my friend special price

Gassed for these in a bit lads

Attached: IMG-20220707-WA0000.jpg (3264x1836, 856.85K)

the three blokes and my reflection

i've a lovely day here up norf lads
perfect day to be off work. get in

Preach my desert brother

Attached: bc5e21fc045e968f8cccb4fff7d9f669.jpg (366x488, 38.13K)

do it almost daily and have no plans to stop

Interest rates are going to hammer house prices here. Will most likely be the same globally. The amount of money banks were lending to people who simply will not be able to afford normal interest rates is staggering.

>North
>lovely day

Attached: bradley-walsh-chase-laughing.jpg (635x395, 78.1K)

just bought this

Attached: 3456456.jpg (698x741, 492.08K)

*Waits for a Swedish flag to post so I can deliver the punchline*

A sclerotium (/skləˈroʊʃəm/; pl. sclerotia (/skləˈroʊʃə/), is a compact mass of hardened fungal mycelium containing food reserves. One role of sclerotia is to survive environmental extremes. In some higher fungi such as ergot, sclerotia become detached and remain dormant until favorable growth conditions return

business idea: go to dance classes, preferably latin ones (fit mediterranean women) and they have to assign you with a partner

basically means im guaranteed to dance with fit women and they'll encourage me as a beginner cos they're passionate about their dancing

what do we reckon lads

how do you know i live in a desert

look mate just go to a fucking busy pub and chat up a 40-something slag at the bar in a cocktail dress and take her home and shag her
don't jump through hoops just to spend time with a woman

grim when you think about the woman who'll have to be partnered up with the sexual predator

screaming

If you lied to the bank, you're fucked
If you didn't lie to the bank, they've seen this coming for yonks and they'll be quite happy to sponge up the extra portion of your disposable income that you said you had
This isn't 2008 America and this isn't the GFC

not a sexual predator you cunt just a beginner looking to get into dancing

Those food colourings would give out enough brain damage to turn a man gay

Attached: 2021-06-01_16-17-08.png (918x534, 609.49K)

The govt here will do all it can to prevent houseprices falling

Magic truffles pal

loads of them in /sven/

bpp

Do you not think that there'll be at least a year or two of house price freezes? With all of the various rises to the cost of living, plus rises in interest rates affecting current mortgage holders, you'd have thought that there will be more people forced into selling and fewer potential buyers than normal

ooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa90pughws089g7hw349-807ghwpiuoergjhn9urfdg

brown arse chutney currently pouring out of me

sclerotium muncher

scanned this from left to right and it activated my chakra like a QR code

>Do you not think that there'll be at least a year or two of house price freezes?
never

Attached: 2022-07-08_09-44-57.png (780x531, 790.96K)

Cats are a desert predator and are most destructive to desert ecologies outside of their natural range in northern Africa

get ur eyes checked, waste of space result of your mother having extra marital affairs with ur cousin mohammed. No allah miracle gangrape is gonna help with being born so retarded holy shit.
Calling people turnips while being a fruit fk out of here, who does that, go fall on a dick before i curb stomp your ass. Dont speak, go back home learn some proper grammar and then come back, all that comes out of your autistic brain is fking poop soup

circumcision is actually a good thing

kek this is me

as a türk i love defending american imperialism in germany makes germans extremely butthurt

enjoyed this post

the table next to my goonstation aha

>better chop part of my dick off so i dont have to clean it
i take it youve pulled all your teeth as well then?

No lad
B2L companies and foreign investors will fill the gap. Chinese people looking for a safe place to keep their money.

In real terms houseprice growth is low but salaries are declining in real terms

diego in?

genuinely can't understand why we need or have a military beyond a nuclear submarine fleet
imagine what could be done with those billions and we'd still be secure because if anyone started getting rowdy with us we could just nuke them, so they wouldn't
the only argument I can see is that it's a jobs programme for antisocial young men

Attached: 52200744468_989b834375_o.jpg (8192x5464, 2.31M)

would love to call you a shitskin in the most cartoonish american way possible in the middle of some german city and get arrested for assault by beating your face into the pavement lol

dirty teeth aren't abominably filthy and ugly

hello darkness my old friend

how do cats fare against scorpions? i feel like they would get demolished by them but i dunno

a tooth infection could kill you, worst youll get is a weird rash on your dick from your foreskin

might do a cheeky bit of /brit/posting before sending a client some bad news and then putting my phone on silent