I wish East Asia had as many countries as Europe. It is so boring

I wish East Asia had as many countries as Europe. It is so boring.

Attached: 1-3.png (743x378, 181.87K)

When china collapses we will get like 20 new countries its ok just 20 more years

>Hmm why muh gun is not workin'

Attached: 1613748240393.png (611x358, 46.56K)

Fuck you

Blame China they are like an evil virus void that sucks in who ever is close by

there were barbarians to the east, north, south and west of china, now they are all chinese

Indeed

there are too many countries in east asia. It should all belong to Japan or Mongolia

Just kindly ask China to free Tibet, Manchuria and Xinjiang.

Kindly ask Japan to free Hokkaido and Okinawa and Russia, Sakhalin and Siberia. .

Kindly ask South Korea to free Jeju

Boom it's that easy

Attached: 2022-07-08 01_11_47-.png (1312x950, 1.03M)

Attached: 1640087314858.jpg (2560x1536, 921.17K)

Shouldn’t you be burning your presidential palace for the millionth time, mongol?

But none of the people in Jeju wants to be an independent state unlike those places you stated.

we run out of angry people

Why are they visa free but rest of Korea is not? I’ll come visit there once I waged enough.

I would like to see many East Asian states sprouting under Pan-Asian union too. East Asia has so many unique cultures to be highlighted in close-up and celebrated.

The goal is to make more countries, not to make the people happy

Bro there's reason why Korean head to Boracai or Cebu every summer. Why would you even go to Jeju if your country have far better places.

We need to balkanise russia, china, and india. These are not real countries, they are midern day empires.

blame russoids

>Cebu
because I live there

one time I had a dream I was in southeast asian beach, specifically vietnam

it looked like this and the weather was sunny

Attached: 0x0.jpg (710x473, 60.26K)

I've been to Cebu once and I can say that it'll only let you down if you go to jeju unless you love hiking.
Maybe go to boracai or at least Seoul or busan not jeju.

Well there used to be only Mongolia and Japan so its more interesting now.

Balkanise China