The frequency of this thought going through my head has been increasing at an alarming rate over the past few months...

The frequency of this thought going through my head has been increasing at an alarming rate over the past few months. You feel it too don't you?

Attached: tfw.jpg (650x445, 226.69K)

Attached: article-2246464-1676FCEB000005DC-600_634x726.jpg (634x726, 89.76K)

My blood seethe with the need to relocate into my ancestor's lands in Southern Savo

I spend half of my year in the Yukon its quite nice to escape from the concrete jungles every once in a while.

Comfy life

What a chad

Well dude looks like russian to me.

nah
he has that british look

Hey it's up to me, to notice a difference. Alright. He pass as local.

People used to run away to Kashi or Himalayas and join the Naga Sadhus/Aghoras back in the day.. there is no escape now.

-_-

I find those stories of Sadhus interesting even if they are not real.
Like to think there's some 85y old twig of a man who owns only a loincloth and lives in Himalayas in small caves dug in snow and has not eaten in two years and runs on meditation and prayers alone.

his kid looks anglo

I don't get it

Moving back to woods, away from modernity, return to monke.

Oh. Then no, I don't feel it too

Lmao

How'd he get there? Is he citizen or can you just disappear into Siberia and no official in Russia really cares?

good for him I suppose

based nigga

You could legit do the same in rural New Zealand down south.

Small towns people don't really care to nark you out to government officials unless you're a nuisance. You can full on squat in abandoned buildings in dying towns and get the power turned on and live in there for free.