I wish Shinzo Abe a speedy recovery

I wish Shinzo Abe a speedy recovery.

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-illustration-tribal-wars-2-video-game-internet-sad-pepe.png (920x453, 11.51K)

he ded

If you want him to recover you must have sex

recover from death?

Attached: 85006-full.png (548x411, 198.16K)

50 millions of pregnant women tonight then God may hear the prayers

you need more sex

if you look at the news, he is still alive. Will he live? maybe, maybe not.

I will breed with dozens of cute japanese girls for Abe. It is least i can do for him

Janny isn't going to like this thread

test

Fuck japs I mean test

Only japanese sex energy can save him.

Is it Jap janny who keep deleting these threads? Or is it just some weeaboo

Same, he needs to make Japan have sex

“no vital signs” is japanese media talk for dead but not confirmed by a coroner yet. this has happened before to lesser known figures. if he was alive the media would have already let us know as it has been hours since his hospitalization.

He's gonna die and you chuds can do nothing about it. Happy weekend :)

Attached: 1657269116643.jpg (522x386, 51.66K)

Boris is next

Jannies are autistic about 'current events' and will delete any thread about it. If only the same were true for autistic racebait and coomer threads.

Who was the shooter?
A seething Korean?
A jap incel?

I actually am worried about him like I was about the nuclear incident why do I care about these fucking people.

Attached: 1652329287874.jpg (461x337, 34.58K)

This tweet made me to pray for his life.
Long live abe and fuck troons

holy word salad

Well, it was a shotgun we know first of all.
Which can be improvised, or legally purchased in Japan.

No seriously, you can make a shotgun out of plumbing equipment. You're a german, think about it. The problem is how he got ammo.

So Abe is based?

Former maritime self-defense force officer Tetsuya Yamaguchi 41 yo

bros…
i should’ve went there and impregnated nip women

Go to /k/. They found the infographic he probably used, everything looks in spec. Electrically ignited black powder double barrell

He's as good as dead
F

*Yamagami

Uh oh, seems like you made a thread about a current event

Yamaha

I'm not fucking going to /k/.
I don't even have anything against Any Forums but I'm not going there. Just because it's open to opinion doesn't mean anyone has a good one.

Yamashita

Most discussion on here is current events, the janny only gets mad if the current events you are discussing offend Russia.

Attached: 1486078144466.gif (500x500, 1.11M)

Yeah I feel even more strongly than you about it, trust me. I've been there, I don't even know why I suggested it, should've just said "homamade db", sorry about it

Mitsubishi Toyota