Don't you feel bad about not having a job in your country?

Don't you feel bad about not having a job in your country?

Attached: 1654039503546.jpg (946x1346, 114.98K)

>projecting

Attached: 3CB1DF0D-1DCB-40EF-80D3-42222277BA99.jpg (1024x884, 60.15K)

No I'm on the disability support pension

Not really.

I have job.

Yeah but I got a call today from a road construction company about my resume

I have a job.

I'm really sad about it, but I will start working in the near future, so I will not be sad for long (I hope)

Both situations are kind of soulcrushing

No. I would prefer never to be surrounded by normies. But my parents constantly say that I need to look for a job, otherwise I will be kicked out of house

Attached: 16420551807060.jpg (684x684, 57.74K)

It's very difficult, every single job that doesn't require a degree always has around 200 applicants and you need to do intelligence tests and whatnot before you're even considered.

Welfare system would stay the same even if I did have a job.
That being said I don't think my parents would enjoy me using welfare money all my life, unless I could give them a good enough reason for it.

I have no desire to ever do any more work than the bare minimum required for my subsistence.

Attached: 1653594325672.png (630x360, 43.38K)

I would kms if I didn't have a job, it's my only reason to wake up

society has done nothing for me ergo I do not feel indebted to it

No

I just got a janny job because I'm bored of NEETdom and holy fuck I'm shocked at how middle managers everywhere try to talk to jannies.

I've done so many other jobs before, but it's like they sniff blood with jannies.

Attached: 1657224963868.jpg (720x703, 47.8K)

I wish I had a job at a library or a museum or a used book store or a book publisher but that's never happening so life is suffering

Attached: 1644914537068.jpg (800x450, 49.58K)

>library

No user, you don't. Libraries are just filled with gossiping, judgmental roasties that have to tardwrangle the homeless. It's literally no different to working a shitty retail job.

Attached: Johann_Sebastian_Bach.jpg (480x591, 129.64K)

Well obviously it'd be in the 90's and it'd be in a uni library
I know libraries aren't so great anymore

no

>but that's never happening

You can make it happen, chase your dreams bro!

T. Worked at a library and it was the best job I ever had

I'm afraid of other people and don't have a masters or phd in library science so it wouldn't work out
What would you say you spent most of your time doing when you worked there?

I don't know about New Zealand, but the library I worked at wasn't like that at all. It was most the relaxed workplace I've ever been in and I genuinely enjoyed it, the only thing that sucked was the low pay. I guess the reason it was good was because I worked in a more rural area. I've also worked retail and that was actually hellish.

Goofd luck nigga

>What would you say you spent most of your time doing when you worked there?

Web development, Cataloging, Troubleshooting, other Technical stuff. I worked in an IT position at the library so it wasn't librarian stuff, but it was pretty good.

I have a job and I hate it

Oh damn
I'm trying to learn web dev atm, I also know stuff about databases from university (SQL and database theory)
I wonder if I could try to apply those skills to working at a library
Thanks for a bit of motivation user

Also, sometimes I helped the patrons when they needed help with technical stuff like using computers and whatnot. Most the librarians I knew only had bachelor's degrees.

I only do gigs because i dont like going to school.
I want to die

Attached: 8F15FA06-94EA-4EF6-BEDB-29B34078610E.jpg (750x376, 30.25K)

>I wonder if I could try to apply those skills to working at a library

Yeah, you definitely could. Just look for IT positions specifically in libraries, it's really not complicated at all. It's probably one of the easiest places to do IT work at.

It's the last three years in which libraries have gotten bad in New Zealand. I frequented many and do a lot of study, and even I've given up on them entirely and just do my shit in computer labs around the pajeets.

You know how Maoist china looked with maoist portraits and flags in every workplace? That's what libraries look like now here but woke, with displays that seem like a Any Forums satire. They're adorned with the new pride flag, with all the displays being racial or LGBT stuff. It's actually like a giant permanent shrine right as you go in the front door. And beyond that you see that the place is dead and sterile, like, straight up dead and sterile, because the three cunts behind the counter still enforce mask laws. Nobody is going to study with a mask on, so they just stop visiting.

And the Drag Queen story hour stuff isn't an overstated right wing thing. That shit happens here too, it happened recently at the local library. Every event, every thing that they have at the library now, is either for middle aged women to sit around to gossip and drink coffee or its about trannies.