Are you happy in your cunt?

Are you happy in your cunt?
Personally is see no future in this cringe dystopia, might go to Switzerland instead.

Attached: 354-3589605619.png (657x527, 63.6K)

Things are getting better here.

Attached: 1656214990360.png (640x853, 1.11M)

it's like a rollercoaster

I'm fine. Today I woke up to a call about a CV I posted on hh.ru. Some road construction company called to clarify the details. Now I am waiting for a call for an interview.

no i am not, i only want to go to america

Thinking of moving to Aussie.

I feel okay but want to work more.
Would like to own a cottage of my own.
Not even kidding.

Attached: 1653277270991.jpg (657x527, 36.71K)

Please come to Australia and fuck our women.

Attached: 1452652963357.jpg (590x600, 87.18K)

Don't they yell a lot?
Like even when they're not mad that's the impression I get of them.

Attached: 1657252262704.png (565x396, 199.26K)

yes we live under a matriarchal regime

I dont care about happiness
I just want to see europeans suffering

No I just mean they seem stupid (maybe in a bad way) and bombastic. Personally I don't find it attractive, it's indirect confidence which is uh..not confidence.

No, however most of this is my own fault and if I simply move to another country it would not fix my situation. Once I finish my degree and am working for 2-3 years I plan on re-evaluating. South America and Taiwan or Japan seem very interesting and like they have a lot of benefits over living in the USA if you can secure a remote gig.

depends on the class, same as everywhere else I suppose.

Based, I too want to become a mountain druid.

Stop watching the news. Politicians want us demoralized. I stopped watching them 5 years ago. I dont even know what is going on in Spain or who the members of the governement are. I even did not realize that regional elections happened or who govern in here

Go to live to Canarias. There is a german living in caves there. Or rent a house for some months

You are poor and brown

We all know people of a 'certain class' from our country but it's best not to take it seriously. Like say you are, and you're walking by the premiere of the midget ate it's asshole or whatever. If that gives you pause, or bothers you, I really have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.

I couldn't rent a house cause I have little money as it is.
I'm OP btw and that's not me:

>There is a german living in caves there
do we really?

Attached: frosch lache.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Like-
>if only we were invited to the VIP tables we could be told when we could leave and piss
The fucking, no. Just on a hypothetical. Drinks only when it doesn't interfere with the crew like if I was a celebrity.

Fuck, that. I think the format for that should be changed we'd respect them more.

Attached: 1652935007122.jpg (400x400, 27.69K)

So, you are the turk. I regret writing y an advice. Dont ever come to Spain.

Btw, whiter than you.