I like driving on the interstate at night while listening to phonk and pretend that I'm an illegal street racer

I like driving on the interstate at night while listening to phonk and pretend that I'm an illegal street racer.
What autistic larps do you do in your country?

Attached: 43264326423.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

When I go camping in the woods I grab my 3 day pack, rifle, gear, and pretend to be special forces in the middle of the woods.

Where do you camp that lets you bring a rifle along?

It's the land of the free, I'll take my rifle anywhere

I wouldn't drive on the interstates around here because everyone drives like fucking idiot. Would be a shitty way to die honestly.

Attached: 1598849877217.png (839x768, 410.28K)

impossible to suffer in muttmerica

I crossdress and fuck myself with a prostate vibrator while watching those popper hypno vids (I dont actually use poppers though)

Attached: evilarc.jpg (554x550, 144.15K)

National parks.

you film yourself doing this?

nah maybe I will once I get more cute clothes

i drive like a fucking rabid nigger, today i was driving and cutting through lanes at 100+ mph and when traffic started piling up because some truck had broken down in the middle of a ramp on the new jersey turnpike, i had some spic bitch pull up to me and scream at me saying that I nearly hit her she then cut in front of me and started brake checking, then when she saw me cutting the traffic by using an exit lane she went ahead of me to try and continued to brake check me

unironically gained respect for her.

I live west of stockholm and regularly see brown having street races in their japanese imports after 22:00 when i’m out driving
Lack of police, in america i heard there are police with speed radar guns around every corners

Same actually. Sometimes I play Fleetwood Mac and imagine myself like a cowboy when I’m in the desert. Yes we have deserts but too esoteric for me to name them.

Accurate, especially in rural areas because it's how they make money.

Do you play Initial D soundtrack songs while you do it.
>DEJA VU I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

>woman tries to kill me by being a horrible driver, because I am also a horrible driver
>mad respect for her
You live in new jersey or florida.

Yeah, here they have speeding cameras along the motorway but actual police checking speeds is pretty rare

You must be an urbanfag. The entire western united states is BLM land and you can take any weapon there.

>Lack of police, in america i heard there are police with speed radar guns around every corners
yea, but it depends where, we have a large street racing scenes here you just have to be smart
also depends what state, here in new jersey i have driven alongside cop cars where we were both doing easily 30 mph (50 kph) above the speed limit and the cop could not give less of a fuck, but other states you can be put in cuffs for speeding that fast.
Usually, they just sit in their cars on the side of roads with radar guns, you just have to learn to have a trained eye for them, and sometimes they are pretty chill. I remember when I was 17 i got pulled over for 57 mph in a 25 mph zone and the cop let me go because he didnt want me to lose my license. few weeks later i was doing 105 in a 65 and a cop just gave me a ticket for 10 over.

Actually I live in kansas and an active hunter.
We just dont have any national parks here and wasnt aware you could freely bring a rifle to them.

>say it was on the new jersey turnpike
>you must live in new jersey
nice work, detective
yea i am a horrible driver so i cant be mad at people who stand up for me, especially small latina women like that girl was.

I only pretend to have conversations with myself and imagine I'm the one performing when listening to a song.

Attached: Fun.png (640x476, 182.88K)