Been addicted to fentanyl for 9 months already

>Been addicted to fentanyl for 9 months already
when will this end Int? Does thhis hhappen in your country

Attached: 123sdasdf.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

NO GEORGE

You are going to die soon if you don't stop. No, really, seek help.

how do you get addicted to fentanyl and not drop dead in a week

Are you white trash?

How cheap is it that so many people get on this?

No, I am a NEET and live in a nice neighorhood, but not neccesarily white trash like people in the south

did reddit do this to you?

have you tried stopping doing fentanyl?

Attached: 1571600589496.jpg (275x274, 24.83K)

Life is meaningless

Keep using it

he can't breathe :(

Been on/off fentanyl since 2017. 6 months clean right now, longest nonstop run was about 8 months. Just don't get sucked into AA, OP. They preach it in the rehabs as the only solution and you get there and a bunch of pederasts lovebomb you to get you to join their cult but the message is destructive. It teaches that you're helpless and have a disease and constantly reinforces that you're out of control of your own actions. There's also the obsession with "time" which means if you fuck up once you "lose" everything and have to restart the whole program, you can't just write it as a slip up and try to do better. Because of the negative reinforcement of your helplessness it probably won't just be a one time use either. Also all use or drinking is equated so if you're going to lose all your AA progress and be shamed by your new cult friends anyways you might as well shoot dope instead of drink a few beers after work. Talking about drugs and alcohol several times a week doesn't exactly help either.

I'm doing better than I have before this time around and its because I moved away from all the AA people and the halfway house shuffle in South Florida. I don't even think about getting high because I'm not constantly exposed to people talking about it. I can drink occasionally and unlike when I was surrounded by AA messaging all the time, it doesn't end with me going to the ghetto and getting crack.

>when will this end Int?
till you can't breathe

Literally all heroin is just fentanyl now. Once you start using fentanyl normal heroin doesn't get you high anymore.

You sound like white trash.

is it true that you need to carry narcan all the time, how pricey is narcan?

Try to get suboxone. That's the only thing I've ever seen work even remotely consistently.

Do your parents know you are using? Are you able to get help?

I feel like addicts at least get to have fun and experience life. It's unironically much better to be an addict and make friends and connections than to just be a friendless neet that sits at home behind a computer screen day in and day out. Are there cute people you can meet at trap houses and such?

>9 months
how exactly do you get into this shit after seeing hundreds of thousands dying to these drugs?

you gotta be a fucking retard to even try to get on these drugs.

george "user" floyd

Nah most junkies don't do that. If you really want to piss of a junkie go find one nodding off in a park and narcan him. It throws you into instant day 3 withdrawals. I've OD'd 4 or 5 times but every time was when using without a tolerance so I've never experienced it. I have experienced precipitated withdrawal from bupenorphine (suboxone) though and its the most horrendous experience, I've done it to myself 4 or 5 times as well trying to get clean. Now when I get clean I won't use any suboxone and just tough it out because of how horrible precipitated withdrawal is.

>It's unironically much better to be an addict and make friends and connections than to just be a friendless neet that sits at home behind a computer screen day in and day out
been both, it is not