Most underrated city in your country

I'll start: Chicago. I live in a walkable
and diverse neighborhood nearby ample public transport and parks for an affordable rent. Fox news brainwashes surbabanites and chuds so they keep out too. Just don't walk into Englewood and you'll be safe. If it wasn't for this city I'd get the fuck out of America desu

Attached: IMG_20220422_121325.jpg (4000x3000, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8M9O2MaqSK0
youtube.com/watch?v=tq1tnNItUvE
youtube.com/watch?v=n0ObWqfueMc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was a a single building in Chicago that has a higher murder rate than Canada.

Probably in Englewood. I'm not going to deny that Chicago has a crime problem, but it's not Brazil-tier and per-capita it's actually not bad at all compared to other american cities of comprable size

lol

>underrated
>Chicago
You have autism

It's neat that the rich part of Chicago can just lift the draw bridges to shut out the poors from coming in to riot.

>I live in a walkable
>and diverse neighborhood
that's not good. And I know for a fact the violence is everywhere and even bleeds into the posh white areas like gold coast or Lincoln Park. It's cheap for a major US city. Best bang for your buck but isn't saying much.

>comprable size
Like LA and NYC. It's worse.
But it's no st louis.

>Chimpcago
>good

>diverse neighbourhood
i know what that means

Seems like a great place to be honest. Chicago "pizza" is a fucking joke though

Chicago (and most of the US for that matter) prove high crime doesnt mean you're a shithole

Chicago style pizza isn't actually deep dish; it's a different style called tavern style

Personally don't care because I'm vegan and a health nazi

>Isn't a shit hole

Mate, I know you don't live there, but trust me, the entire state is a complete shit show. It's why people are leaving the dumpster fire of a state.

La and nyc are both around 470-500 sq miles and chicago is only 230.

I like Wichita. It's comfy.

Most foreigners only know Mexico City and Cancun, so other major Metro Areas get a little less attention like Monterrey, Guadalajara or Queretaro.

Querétaro: youtube.com/watch?v=8M9O2MaqSK0
Guadalajara: youtube.com/watch?v=tq1tnNItUvE
Monterrey: youtube.com/watch?v=n0ObWqfueMc

Berlin

population. But LA and NYC are bigger.

what kind of metric is this? then if someone gets murdered in their house does that house have a 100% murder rate and higher than anywhere else in the world?

canadians are the most america OBSESSED people on this earth, its so weird and pathetic.

I live in the KC area but same difference pretty much. The quality of life vs cost of living is pretty hard to beat imo. I really don’t see a practical reason to move away from here.

i live 2hrs away, never been to KC. what is there to do if i visit?

not my country but i enjoy osaka and kobe. id like to live here as long as i can before eventually returning to the states. i don’t know where to live though, as there’s basically nowhere i feel i belong in the US, certainly not where i’m from

Fucking kek

kek typical english teacher incel

i got out of teaching asap, i speak moon and work in a fully japanese office doing translations etc.
i like city life here but would never live in a US city

Fuck off back to kinshasa