Weebs be eating raw ass fucking eggs and pretending to like it because it’s Japanese lmao

Weebs be eating raw ass fucking eggs and pretending to like it because it’s Japanese lmao

Attached: AA9C5C3A-74F5-495A-8C68-031B0FE76906.jpg (1200x655, 55.56K)

entire world eats raw eggs, obese and retarded fatlard

I like my eggs well done slightly over. Runny eggs are for subhumans.

Holy fuck toddler taste buds

has never had french omelette
anons you are missing on so much delicious food

the heat of the egg cooks the rice

Mayonaise is literally raw egg

Attached: 979878410.jpg (780x438, 122.34K)

Retard.

For me, it's scrambled eggs with spinach

Attached: artworks-DfDLRYUqkm9IDWcy-AYXT0w-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39.24K)

based /ck/ poster

My non weeb grandpa likes to add raw eggs to his drink. Apparently consuming raw eggs is just one of those things that are invented independently across several cultures

Fucking foul

It's not bad for what it is. Good lazy breakfast if you have leftover rice which I basically always do.

Lots of people here pretend to like sushi to seem cultured, worldly and sophisticated.

the heat of the cream cheese makes the carbonara egg

>Second most Michelin stars
>Mogs your post

Raw eggs are fine to eat, and this stuff is based, you dont know what you're talking about

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 1.42M)

Only way to eat an egg is over medium.
Scrambled egg tastes like shit

shut up you greasy wog cunt stop picking on the sharts

>a fucking tyre company

I dont see how anyone can not like sushi unless they're just paranoid about raw fish

I know this is a /ck/ meme but it's unironically true as long as you whisk the egg into the rice

this is cope
the egg doesnt need to be cooked at all

Raw eggs is fine in many meals but this has to be the worst example. I saw that meal trend on JP twitter and they say it has to be the most delicious thing they say that day. Don't know how to feel about that.