How do you even get a gun in Japan? I thought was illegal

How do you even get a gun in Japan? I thought was illegal.

Attached: 75F2E6FB-F14F-41DF-BAB0-808D27651DFC.jpg (284x177, 7.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

protip
criminals dont care if gun is legal or not legal
laws against guns are only for non criminals

Ruraloids can get shotguns pretty easy. I think Abe got iced by a farmer.

Yakuza has guns. They assassinated a Hiroshima politician in 2002

They produce a lot of overpriced hunting shotguns to sell to Western piggus, explains how he was shot twice and not box dumped. How they got buckshot on the other hand is a more pressing question, unless he was done in by birdshot (Kwab) or the perpetrator reloaded the shells his own shot.

this, hickoids hold the power in every country

It's a long and expensive process but you can get a shotgun for hunting.

I brought my gun to japan buy disassembling it into parts and stuffing it in the frame of my motorcycle that i had imported

Does your dad work at Nintendo and Sega too?

Was abe anti-farmer?

I wonder how hard would it be to assassinate people like that here

He was a pro austerity market liberal chud. He likely cut subsidies or advocated for that in abenomics.

Yeah but the yakuza pay out the nose to smuggle guns in. They pay like $5000 for a shitty handgun that would be $50 from some nigger in an alleyway here.

hunting licenses (old men)
self-made shotgun (otaku)
smuggled guns (yakuza)

From what I understand they're a far more limited commodity than with other crime organizations and they'd prefer not to use them unless absolutely necessary anyways.

He used a 3d printed gun

Attached: FXHU42bXgAYEArv.jpg (976x942, 93.24K)

they train and buy guns here
3 day boat ride to japan

You can get shotguns or long rifles with significantly reduced capacity after jumping through a ton of hoops. Ghost guns also make their way to Japan through the Philippines or other asian countries every once in a while. There was that one Yakuza dude who got clipped by an M16 carbine a few years back. Ain't no way that's stocked for civilians in Japan.
Also you have the internet. Supposedly it was two shots with a "shotgun" at near point blank range. Wouldn't take much effort for someone to make a pipe gun to do that.

Attached: 1647049741114.png (565x396, 199.26K)

Yup there it is. Homemade. I remember that one Japanese dude getting arrested for 3d printing a bunch of "liberator" handguns. Curious to see how this effects the civilian 3d printer market over there.

hopefully its shitty and weak enough that he survives

maybe, but how did he get the rounds? bullets are always harder to get than guns themselves

>3 shots
>point blank
Its over.

You can own a hunting shotgun here. It's just a super hassle getting a licence for them.

I didn't know Japan even had large wildlife anymore.

Hola Pablo Escobar

holy based on multiple counts

He's confirmed dead.

Yeah, politicians.

Japan is mostly uninhabited forest.

they have massive a massive deer problem and plenty of black bears plus brown bears in hokkaido

People have made rudimentary shotguns from like, springs and plumbing equipment and shit. The better question would be where he got the shells. Guess you could sort of rig that as well but that's actually more complicated than building the gun would be.

And what the fuck do they hunt in Japan that aren't fucking fish?

the chinese

They are already dead, there is no need

in other pics you can clearly see it’s tape
however that does not make it any less difficult to create
shotgun shells are possible to create yourself, perhaps it’s a blunderbuss type deal or he was able to get ahold of spent shells

Could've snatched them from a store or someone who owns a legitimate hunting shotgun. Also possible he made the slugs himself. I wouldn't discount the persistence of someone crazy enough to shoot a politician in broad daylight.

No more 3d printers for Japan it seems

Mainly wild hogs. They are a plague for farmers.

>self-made musket
Pureblood Tanegashiman

is the shooter Zainichi?

Attached: 1657212153535.png (428x414, 177.64K)

That's true everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

yes