Do guys in your cunt live like this?

do guys in your cunt live like this?

Attached: c01.jpg (606x571, 39.29K)

I live like this. Haven't upgraded shit since like 2012-2013. NEET.

Attached: hålan.jpg (7782x5189, 3.77M)

I lived like that until my gf moved to my house, then my house was suddenly full of shit.

Who lives there?

Attached: file.png (455x320, 257K)

My house looks like a warehouse.

The terrarium? UDO lives there. He's a young little Uromastyx.

Attached: IMG_20220708_044412.jpg (2299x2570, 3.18M)

Kek I currently live like this. Women are just jealous that men can be satisfied with less.

Attached: apt.jpg (4032x2268, 1.73M)

>UDO
SÖT!

Attached: file.png (200x222, 80.92K)

10/10 krypin helt ärligt

At least you keep that shit clean.

I didn't used to. Was a slob for several years when I first moved in. Got tired of living like a rat.

I wish I could afford to rent an apartment all for myself

imagine unironically taking the time to furnish and decorate a fuckin rented apartment

why the hell do you have a lounging chair facing your computer?

btw does he mind if you use the speakers? I'm no /an/ expert but I know that some reptiles don't like soundwaves.

It's amazing what a clean enviornment can do for one's mental health.
I think I have the same speakers. 5.25" Presonus?

to watch movies on the computer more comfy most likely

Nah he doesn't care. Good thing because I play a lot of loud music (very thick walls, don't bother neighbors)

Bingo
Yup, they're decent speakers.
Bed's a bit cramped but otherwise nice setup. How do you afford rent as a NEET?

>It's amazing what a clean enviornment can do for one's mental health
No joke. Did more for me than pills and psychiatric meetings care ever did.

Pic related is my room
Every single thing I own is in this picture

Attached: quarto.jpg (4000x3000, 1.72M)

>ow do you afford rent as a NEET?
Government pays my rent and other bills and gives me around $480/month to spend freely on food and stuff. Basic neetbux.

Yes

Attached: IMG-20220704-WA0001.jpg (3840x2160, 944.14K)

do you get infinite neetbux? that's fucking cash. Here you can get 1 year of it at most unless your skin is considerably darker than mine

I see, well I guess that works kek.
To chime in on the other conversation: I tried for a long time to get my roommate to understand the importance of a clean room/apartment but he shrugged it off every time. He'd say it was girly, then pop his mental health meds every morning claiming the mess "didn't bother him" kek. You literally can't be sane living in a trashcan of a room.

Attached: nothing personnel.jpg (1079x1600, 138.96K)

Yes it's unlimited for as long as you need it. Usually you have to prove that you are trying to find a job and stuff but with diagnoses you don't even have to do that.
I've already lived on it for 13 years.
Yep. Always felt like shit when my apartment looked like a warzone. Had a pile with like 70 pizza boxes in the kitchen and just garbage everywhere. Took a week to clean it all out when I found the willpower. Worth every second.