Why do Christians like Jesus more than Moses

Moses did more impressive feats and miracles in the Torah than Jesus did in the Gospels

if I were Christian, i would prefer Moses over Jesus to be honest, famm

Attached: 9F8286C7-DE66-4958-B827-7178112E4EE4.jpg (465x302, 39.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmose_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khamudi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moses is a fake ass nigga

like christians didnt write lies about the miracles of jesus in the gospels

>Why do CHRISTIANS like CHRIST more then NOT CHRIST
Yeah, good question

But Moses did much more amazing things in the Bible than Jesus did

I believe Moses is actually this pharoah, Ahmose I,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmose_I

Ahmose I was an Egyptian pharoah from Upper Egypt who conquered and defeated the Hyksos who were foreign oppressive tyrants who ruled Lower Egypt. Ahmose I overthrew the Hyksos pharoah, Khamoudi. Thus liberating all of Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khamudi

During the time of Moses, Lower Egypt was under the rule of the Hyksos who were Canaanites who took over Lower Egypt. The Hyksos oppressed the Israelites because of the Hyksos were Canaanites who had a rivalry with the Hebrews.

But Moses (Ahmose I) overthrew the evil Pharoah and freed his people so that they could conquer the land of Canaan.

He sent plagues on the families of all the nobility of Egypt who were Hyksos, and drowned the Hyksos Pharoah and the Hyksos army at the sea, thus freeing Egypt from Hyksos tyranny.

Attached: 18093324-051E-4CEB-B300-7711B5C17EB2.jpg (500x576, 126.72K)

But he wasn't god in human form.

God does not have a human form.

Jesus was God incarnate (as man) and conquered death by returning from the dead. He also performed miracles like raising the dead, healing the blind, etc.

Yes he does/did, it was Jesus Christ. Stupid Chinaman.

I am not Chinaman i am a Idahoan.

Moses freed an entire nation and caused the whole sea to split in half.

Elijah raised people from the dead too snd healed the blind. Elijah did all this before Jesus

Elijah was not God as man.

Are you not the chinaman who makes the posts about why westerners worship moses when he sent the plagues to egyptians but are mad at china for starting covid or however his copypasta goes?

No, I live in Boise, Idaho

God is not man, god created man.

interesting.

Because then we might as well be jews and jews wont let us in their little club so hmph

Because Jesus is literally God lol
Moses only did what he did because Jesus allowed him to

Attached: sansa-inocente-1487617373.jpg (1024x576, 282.86K)

What are you talking, Judaism is a religion one can convert to. The Torah says to welcome the convert.

Reform Judaism doesnt even demand that converts circumcise

God created man through Adam, but God does not become a man. The Moschiach will not be God, but only a human.

>Reform Judaism doesnt even demand that converts circumcise
Whats the point in that then, anyways I have tattoos so Rabbi probably wouldnt be happy

The belief that Jesus is God is the core of christianity

What are you talking *about? Judaism is a religion one can convert to. The Torah says to welcome the convert.

Reform Judaism doesn't even demand that converts circumcise

Based on the Torah, God will not become human. The Torah says nothing on earth can be compared to God.
if you identify with the Jewish people, culture,a nd history. Pesach is one of my favorite holidays.

Be real though, I have no knowledge of any Jewish ancestors. No maternal connection to speak of, nor was I raised jewish. Its pretty hard, especially having tattoos and shit, to then get a rabbi to take you seriously let alone convert.

But I feel you
Christianity feels like a weird fanfiction that got out of hand
Islam seems like someone just copied elements from other religions and then rooted it in a culture they wished to expand and conquer for
Judaism seems like the only one that makes sense to me. Out of all the stories I liked Noah the most

Reform Judaism does not practice the strict matrilineal rule like Orthodox Jews do. If you have paternal Jewish andestors, Reform Judaism accepts you as a Jew as well.

In addition, I'm sure a Reform rabbi would not deny you a conversion for having a tattoo

>Based on the Torah, God will not become human. The Torah says nothing on earth can be compared to God
Christians are not Jews you retarded imbecile

Old Law vs New Law

Yet all Orthodox jews would see you as a complete outsider, If I ever wanted to make Aliyah I would have to contend with the Israeli courts potentially telling me I couldnt. If I was ever going to convert it would be Orthodox but I dont see that happening

"he said: Lord God of Israel, there’s no god like you in heaven above or on earth below. You keep the covenant and show loyalty to your servants who walk before you with all their heart." 1 kings 8:23

if you have paternal jewish ancestry, you could still qualify for aliyah.

in addition, israel might start recognizing reform converts too soon.

>Jesus literally conquered death
>Moses drowned some gypsies

Moses drowned Hyksos. The Egyptians of the Exodus were actually Hyksos Canaanite nobles.

I'm Jewish (ethnically and all of my ancestors have been Jewish) but I don't believe. If you can debunk Islam that'd be nice, I'm going to have to convert soon. At least I can read Hebrew.