The only civilisational states on earth. India and China are eternal...

The only civilisational states on earth. India and China are eternal, they will exist long after the west collapses and Europeans return to the mudhuts from whence they came.

Attached: india-china-istock-1117474-1655015312-1124537-1657177281.jpg (700x394, 61.82K)

you sound ironic but it's actually true. there is absolutely zero reason why India and China won't dominate the world in the long term. I haven't heard a convincing argument here so far, only logical fallacies and obvious trolling. Not that Europeans would live in mudhuts, but they'd definitely be forced into a less powerful position militarily and economically.

Attached: mbtUqEa.webm (720x404, 346.4K)

I don't disagree, it's destiny. For a multitude of reasons India and China are almost inevitably the centre of the world and the past few centuries have been an historic aberration.

India is a British construct.

The modern nation-state of India is a British construct in the same way that all nation-states are constructs of the peoples that ruled them in the 19th and 20th centuries when they were born.
India is no more a falsity than Germany is a construct of the "Germans." It's just a newer state.

The civilizational and pan-national state of "Bharat," as the Indians have referred to their corner of the world for millennia, is however old beyond reckoning - far older than any comparative idea of pan-European identity, but about as old as Persian or Chinese reckonings of self-identity.

Gimme some love Asia bros.

Attached: 20220708_112800.jpg (648x1529, 295.09K)

Ok that was incredibly pretty to read. What book?

VGH...

Attached: Coming_Of_Sinhala_(Mural_At_Ajanta_In_Cave_No_17).jpg (2419x3264, 3.22M)

poo HAHAHAHAHA

India is thriving while China is collapsing.

I don't think China will collapse. I hope India can catch up THOUGH
They have a lot of potential and so far the future looks bright

Attached: GDP Growth Projections for 2050.png (1166x1514, 442.83K)

China's GDP is fake, so much expenditure on stupid stuff like infrastructure, mass surveillance, and COVID testing.

chup laude

Why do angloids hate infrastructure so much?

their concrete jungle has accelerated the Gobi desert

India needs a revolution, complete change of system, culture and mindset.

They have a command economy with democratic government, the worst of both worlds. Economy is shit, and populace hard to control.

Worst thing is they believe hindu nationalism will save them. Too proud to see their completely broken system needs a refresh.

In 500 years they might be a superpower from sheer numbers forcing a change, but in the next century? Probably a pipe dream.

>China's GDP is fake, so much expenditure on stupid stuff like infrastructure, mass surveillance, and COVID testing.

Kek western countries call CHINA'S fake. One of the nation's with proper industry and doesn't make overpriced handbags or phone apps. And I guess Australia kinda has an economy, just of exporting raw resources like some African shithole tho kek

they are entering a deep recession, the only way to prop up the economy will be through fake jobs which will never provide a return on investment.

Attached: file.png (1085x961, 465.02K)

India needed a dictator like Lee Kuan-Yew right after the Anglos left. Too bad it's too late for that now. India is fucked.

>LKY
India doesn't need a crackpot dictator who would break the country into pieces under autocracy.

Columbus discovered your whole continent in search of a British construct Lmao from now on call native Americans "Red British construct" I guess

Attached: 710columbus.png (300x197, 173.34K)

India yes. China no.

That's how I feel about China

Attached: 904538._SY475_.jpg (298x475, 35.75K)