I'll use my credit card

I'll use my credit card.

Attached: credit-card.jpg (420x220, 26.74K)

>I'll pay in 12 installments

Attached: main-qimg-fd559338e12ef323dbbff1913016bba7-lq.jpg (602x339, 17.41K)

Do you have any non dairy creamer?

Attached: 1638142728064.jpg (808x767, 47.93K)

I don't see what the problem is with credit cards. I only used mine when I was short on money but able to pay it off next payday. I also used it to shop online since my debit card is restricted to real life transactions and e-transfer. What is the problem?

they are addictive when you first start using them. and if you're going through a bad time in life, then you stop caring about your credit score and use them to buy stuff in an attempt to make yourself feel better.

>I don't see what the problem is with credit cards
retards don't understand how, why and where to use them so they are scared of them.

very very small

>12 interest-free installments
>devaluation gobbles up the last 4 lol

i literally only use credit card

this

kek, i paid my firdge in 25 interest-free installments

what does the F key do?

Wtf. Why would they do 24 interest free payments in a place with high inflation?

living here is really fun
guess who end up paying for that?

The majority of them slip in some "processing fee" so they're not really free

Hold it and input the Konami code to get free money. F stands for Free.

>unironically thinking about the future
kek do firsties really

I have five credit cards. I use them for every purchase and have not paid a single interest payment because I pay it off at the end of every billing period. I have saved thousands of dollars by disputing charges for shitty goods and through earning cashback.

no retard, the goverment subsidied it by printing more money and raising taxes lol

>No one got the South Park reference
Bruh

Margaritaville?

Imagine paying for things with money you don't have from a corporation that profits from debt