Drink 0,7l of vodka

>Drink 0,7l of vodka
>Get drunk

Do civilised people really?

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (580x741, 27.61K)

based soplica

and to those people i say: amateurs

Whypipo get drunk ON BEER LMAƖ

Soplica is homeless crackhead living under a bridge tier. At least drink Stoli if you HAVE to drink v*dka, subhuman.

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-034044_I Am Sober.jpg (773x594, 62.94K)

turn of your proxy, vadim

(american on vacation in nederland)
700ml is reliably enough to make me dry heave for the next 24-36 hours. You people will die at 50, but at least you will die based.

Kek, I don't even like vodka. But enjoy your polack toilet water.

Counterpoint: You are Russian. At least genetically.

>if you HAVE to drink v*dka
Vodka is based and good.

Civilized countries have prohibition.

>You people will die at 50

not unless you're running on slav cheat codes

Holy shit, the Russians really raped the Vatnigger boogeyman into both your brains.
Nah, Scotch mogs it so hard it's not even funny.

Land of the """Freedom"""

btw, how are the tomato plants coming along these days, friend?

No shit more expensive alcohol > cheap alcohol. The point of vodka is to get drunk quickly and then spend time with friends. It's efficient.

>The point of vodka is to get drunk quickly and then spend time with friends. It's efficient.
Bro, Soplica is shit tier. It's the alcoholic equivalent of sniffing glue to get high. Polacks can't into vodka.

>uhu i drink alcohol i am so coool
do normie subhumans really?

you just mad because he didn't call it degtine

im not mad, it's just cringe when people drink literal poison and then flex about it online

>Polacks can't into vodka
>says the austrian
pottery

damn bro are you one of those retards that think drinking water is a personality?

i agree actually, i wouldn't do it like in any more "public" and "normal" place but we're on an anonymous sicilian salt mining forum and i don't have to pretend to not be a drunkard on here so whatever

Like I said, I dislike vodka in general. It's subhuman commie shit tier, but polack vodka is like liquid sadness. We do Obstler.

Attached: Austrian Pepe.png (589x634, 228.52K)

add to that the fact that he says he doesn't like vodka but tries to lecture others on what makes good vodka lmao

>I drink water
>YOU MUSTN'T DO THAT NOOOOOOOOO
Why are alcohol drinkers like this?

damn bro are you one of those retards that think drinking alcohol is a personality? unironically kill yourself, also give back suvalkija

>add to that the fact that he says he doesn't like vodka but tries to lecture others on what makes good vodka lmao

Attached: Soja Piefke.png (1000x1000, 78.07K)

Ya you muzt drinke ze beer. I am a connoizzeur of ze alkohol. I only drink ze best low tier import productz and compare them to ze forr timez more expenzive drinkz.

>obstler
i didn't know they had wifi in retirement homes
but considering everything else you have posted, it does make perfect sense now

sounds like you are just too much of a pussy to drink it
very true

Attached: 13424533.jpg (360x360, 16.23K)

lmao i'm not even german, you are germans in denial as you share the same annoying trait of not knowing what the fuck you're talking about but still pretending like you are the authority on anything
my god, i may be a drunkard but every day i am grateful i am at least not german or austrian (actually, scratch that very last bit)

I see I hit a nerve still no need to seethe you will learn to drink with age

>lmao i'm not even german, you are germans in denial as you share the same annoying trait of not knowing what the fuck you're talking about but still pretending like you are the authority on anything
my god, i may be a drunkard but every day i am grateful i am at least not german or austrian (actually, scratch that very last bit)

Attached: Neudeutscher Kulturbereicherer.png (750x750, 118.92K)

>a*strian so mad he forgot how to greentext

Bragging about how much you can drink is big time cringey. Only frat boys and sorority girls think this way.

Enjoying a cold brew with some friends is not only a good way to relax, depending on what you drink it might actually be making you healthier.

Pickling yourself on cheap liquor is usually a sign of depression. Any Forums bros, if you're drinking to suppress pain, just know that I'm rooting for you, okay?

i'd take being a turk over being a mountain german in denial any day

as i told you, literal retard, i don't drink literal poison. why would you drink something that makes you older and more stupid? it's literally just rat poison but less lethal
>flag
actually scratch that, i forgot that i was talking to a slavic monkey

also he is so stupid that he is actually perpetuating his own stereotypes by pretending to be like their most famous export (and the only one at that, i might add)

>i'd take being a turk over being a mountain german in denial any day

Attached: Gyppoid.jpg (650x633, 67.38K)

>filthuanian
sorry I couldn't care less what you have to say because you are just like our retarded younger brother that never achieved anything

>also he is so stupid that he is actually perpetuating his own stereotypes by pretending to be like their most famous export (and the only one at that, i might add)

Attached: Browncel.png (511x581, 17.55K)

I will never drink poison.

Fill your blood with sugar before drinking alcohol
You will be able to drink much more of it before getting drunk
For each dose of vodka eat a spoon of sugar